Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz, poor baby bull....Is he damaged goods already at only age 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Diaz, poor baby bull....Is he damaged goods already at only age 26?

birth date 1983-09-17
    age 26
    manager/agent register
    division light welterweight
    stance orthodox
    height 5′ 6″ / 168cm
    reach 67″ / 170cm
    alias Baby Bull
    nationality United States
    residence Houston, Texas, United States
    birth place Houston, Texas, United States
    won 35 (KO 17) + lost 3 (KO 1) + drawn 0 = 38
    rounds boxed 272 KO% 44.74

His fights are always pretty fun to watch cuz he throws over a 100 punches a round. But his last fight with maliwackjob he was only throwing 40.

I dont really think he's done, its just that he was matched up badly in his last fight, slick boxers are all wrong for his style. He needs to fight brawlers, Diaz is fun to watch, The Baby Bull always brings exciting fights.

Comment

no, he's just a prime example of hard work and determination only getting an athlete so far. he's just not a very talented fighter.

is that kid still in school? i swear, he's been in school for like a decade. a couple more fights and he should think about moving on. hes not exactly gatekeeper status yet, but he's not a top contender.

Comment

He should go to 130 and make some noise there

Comment

hes done mentally

physically hes fat and slow...

Comment

I think Juan isn't damaged goods, i think he was just hyped too much early in his career, his wins over big named opponents occured in texas....

Juan is a good fighter, just not elite... i think built up too much without the proper skillset..

And he should probably go back down in weight...

Comment

fighters with his style don't really last that long....

I think it was during his fight with Suico, when the HBO announcers were even comparing Baby Bull to Tyson and Frazier and basically saying that by the time he's in his late 20's his career will be winding down

Comment

Hes one big fight from being back in the title picture.

At 135 he still has fast hands and high workrate.

His crowd pleasing style will keep him on TV.

Comment

Nah, but he needs to get his **** together. He shouldnt be at 140.

Comment

He's not damaged goods, he's just been matched up poorly. The fights with Malignaggi should've never happened. 135 is where he belongs.

He needs to get back on track. He should fight Barrios, Guzman(cant believe HBO wants a rematch with Funeka), Escobedo, or take more time off and fight the Diaz-Soto loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X