Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz, poor baby bull....Is he damaged goods already at only age 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
    maybe youre the idiot because its clear his body fat % is high and his muscle mass is low..

Its ratios fool and hes fat... Timothy bradley IS NOT fat because he goes on a detox and vegan diet while he trains.

Diaz clearly eats stuff that has a lot of corn which is FAT.

Being soft and being fat are two diffrent things and normally boxers are discouraged from building up their bodies the way Bradley does. Chris Arreola is fat, James Toney is fat, Juan Diaz is just not defined just like 90% of the boxers under 140 pounds. If Juan Diaz was built the way you expect him to be he wouldn't be a lightweight thats for sure.

Hes built like an average boxer and muscle definition means **** in boxing example Kelly Pavlik vs Edison Miranda. Kelly looks like the God Damn scarcrow and Edison looks like MR. Universe and Kelly destroyed Edison.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      Oh yeah, let's all feel sorry for the former undisputed world champ that's about to get his law degree.:thinking1:
      He's too dumb to be a lawyer. Ever hear Juan Diaz speak?

I like him as a person, but he's a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        no, he's just a prime example of hard work and determination only getting an athlete so far. he's just not a very talented fighter.

is that kid still in school? i swear, he's been in school for like a decade. a couple more fights and he should think about moving on. hes not exactly gatekeeper status yet, but he's not a top contender.
        Thats a fair assesment...I think he got his BA already and is getting his MBA now...I think. It's nice to see some boxers think about life after boxing. But yeah he's not particularly gifted just a hard working kid who managed to become world champ and get a degree (which for mexican-americans is a big achievement) Get a couple of money fights if he can and enjoy the rest of huis career behind a desk or something and manage the money he made, wisely

Comment

Working...
        X