Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious talk:How can Floyd fans not see that this olympic test was just to duck Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
    i dont chime in these convo's too often ... but plain and simple the only people in the world afraid of drug tests are drug users. by pac refusing in my mind and in the mind of many he is now guilty until proven innocent, cause there is just no other logical reason i can see for why he refused ...
    Why take a drug test when you know you dont do drugs and you don't have to take the test?
    Last edited by Alibata; 02-12-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

i dont chime in these convo's too often ... but plain and simple the only people in the world afraid of drug tests are drug users. by pac refusing in my mind and in the mind of many he is now guilty until proven innocent, cause there is just no other logical/acceptable reason i can see for why he refused ...

i've read all the reasons why his him and his camp have stated and they just plain old dont make sense
      You're too stupid to see the light. How do you like that? Prove you're not.

(You should start reading the news. 9 out 10 thinks Floyd is scared of Pac.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Why take a drug test when you know you dont do drugs and you don't have to take the test?
        why not take a test if u dont take any drugs?

Comment

For whom, for mayweather? So mayweather will feel safe and have peace of mind? **** that *****.. you don't want 25 mil **** off. Who needs it more? who loves money more than anything? who is hurtin? not Pac. What did Floyd come back to boxing for, definitely not to fight shane or Marquez... MONEY!!! When he saw Pac beating the **** out of Cotto he said "**** the Money".
          Last edited by Alibata; 02-12-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            For whom, for mayweather? So mayweather will feel safe and have peace of mind? **** that *****.. you don't want 25 mil **** off. Who needs it more, who loves money more than anything? who is hurtin, not Pac.
            hes hurting not for money but this has stained him and his legacy now ... even if its not with floyd i think if he doesnt take tests for one of his future oponents the questions will always exist.

Comment

why take it if you don't need to......

Comment

• Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                to show to the world u are clean and free of peds ... so theres no question about how u have attained ur greatness. i never believed or thought manny was on anything until he refused the testing ... now i see it as an admission of guilt for refusing
                Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 02-12-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                  he better take it cause he is looking like a ****ing cheater

Comment

hes hurting not for money but this has stained him and his legacy now ... even if its not with floyd i think if he doesnt take tests for one of his future oponents the questions will always exist.
                    That ain't his psychological problem. He knows was up, his people know was up. Thats all that matters. He don't gotta prove his innocence where he is from. It you guys that got a problem with it. Manny has character, he don't care what you think just what God thinks he don't gotta floss to nobody but himself and those that matter.

Comment

i never believed or thought manny was on anything until he refused the testing ... now i see it as an admission of guilt for refusing
                      You don't understand how Pac's mind works, in that case. It's all about self-respect with him. See here and here.
                      Last edited by Dave Rado; 02-12-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X