No announcement yet.

A MESSAGE TO THE AMIR KHAN-HATERS: You are at the wrong side of history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MESSAGE TO THE AMIR KHAN-HATERS: You are at the wrong side of history

I'm just letting all you Amir Khan-haters know that you're at the wrong side of history.

Just like those people who hated Japan and were glad the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Just like those people who supported Nixon in the war against Vietnam. Just like those people who supported Adolf Hitler in the World War II. And just like those people who hated Michael Jackson because they thought he was a race-traitor while he actually did have the skin-disease vigitilo.

My question to you is: do you want to be at the wrong side of history by hating on the legend-in-the-making or do you want to be able to look your kids in their eyes 20 years later and tell them: "I was supporting Amir Khan from the very start even before he actually became a legend. I even got a picture with me and him that I made with my iCamera (copyright Apple)". In which your kids will respond: "OMG daddy!! thats awesome because Amir Khan is my hero".

Be at the right side of history by supporting Amir Khan

=

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    I'm just letting all you Amir Khan-haters know that you're at the wrong side of history.

Just like those people who hated Japan and were glad the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Just like those people who supported Nixon in the war against Vietnam. Just like those people who supported Adolf Hitler in the World War II. And just like those people who hated Michael Jackson because they thought he was a race-traitor while he actually did have the skin-disease vigitilo.

My question to you is: do you want to be at the wrong side of history by hating on the legend-in-the-making or do you want to be able to look your kids in their eyes 20 years later and tell them: "I was supporting Amir Khan from the very start even before he actually became a legend. I even got a picture with me and him that I made with my iCamera (copyright Apple)". In which your kids will respond: "OMG daddy!! thats awesome because Amir Khan is my hero".

Be at the right side of history by supporting Amir Khan

=
    [IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dabomb218/******S.png[/IMG]

Comment

see what i mean? now imagine thousands of these posters in 5 years...i think Khan can surpass Floyd

Comment

You're on the wrong side of sanity.

Im an Amir fan but you are probably the primary contributing factor towards the "hate" he gets on here.

Comment

Comment

I have nothing against Khan, except that Maidana avoiding. He has skills and all. He would get rid of alot of critics if he just fought Maidana and got it over with. Otherwise he is hard to respect.

Comment

Is this assuming Khan never fights a good fighter his own age that can also punch?

Comment

Comment

Amir Khan is a joke!!!

Amir Khan a legend , are you serious?

he'll be lucky to make it past 30 and reach his prime

this man has no chin , is not a power puncher , speed is great but not when you can get knocked out with one single punch!

he's an overrated european fighter like ricky hatton , and the rest of the hattons and kesslers and so on

wait till he comes to the US and starts fighting tougher opponents he'll lose a few fights maybe get knocked out 3 times in a roll like hatton then go back to Europe and think of wether he wants to continue boxing or retire while he's still alive

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    see what i mean? now imagine thousands of these posters in 5 years...i think Khan can surpass Floyd
                    Difference being Floyd has no weaknesses, Khan has a glaring one.

Comment

Working...
                    X