No announcement yet.

A MESSAGE TO THE AMIR KHAN-HATERS: You are at the wrong side of history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    Difference being Floyd has no weaknesses, Khan has a glaring one.

step outside the box for a second...im not talkin about skills or undefeated records...im just talkin about hate in general

for a kid who hasnt done ****, he's already amassing ALOT of haters....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      step outside the box for a second...im not talkin about skills or undefeated records...im just talkin about hate in general

for a kid who hasnt done ****, he's already amassing ALOT of haters....
      I don't know, I like Khan. He'd have absolutely no hate right now if he was signed to fight Maidana.

Comment

You are comparing people who dont like Khan to people who support Hitler?? LMAO

Either your delussional, a ****** or in love with Khan's batty.

Comment

I don't know, I like Khan. He'd have absolutely no hate right now if he was signed to fight Maidana.

i have no stance on Khan...its an unbiased observation that i've seen on these boards....the kid gets hated for some reason

Comment

I don't think so. A lot of people in the UK hate him for the sake of hating him (going against the grain), and some people don't really like his personality or attitude. Which is fair enough seeing as I have pebbles in my back garden with more character than him.

Also people just got tired of seeing him take the easiest option every single time and not really pay his dues properly - a trend that appears it's going to continue what with the Maidana situation and that.
            Last edited by S.G.; 02-11-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

No, he would have hate. Posters would be saying "I hope this British, Muslim bum gets knocked the hell out in the first round Prescott style. Amir is a con lol" instead of "This British, Muslim bum is a ***** for ducking Maidana. I hope he dies and gets knocked out viciously" Why not "I'm disappointed in Khan for side stepping Maidana. I really hope he is forced to step his game up later on in his career otherwise he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons" But let's forget politeness and general internet morals and ethics and declare war on everybody who we don't like.

Lets face it, Amir is a hate figure for uneducated, internet frauds, who have no commitments, no self worth, and no life worth living.

Comment

Im a fan of Khan.... He is a skilled fighter..... he could beat alot of the top guys at JR welterweight and welterweight

Comment

Are you saying that Khan is going to make history and be like ALi??

Honestly why would you like him, when he trash talk and avoids Maidana. He knows he can be knocked out by Maidana. This guy isnt even great yet and you hype him like he is next Mayweather. You need to calm down seriously.. wont you feel bad if he loses and every1 would just laugh at you?

Wait few more years, if Khan fights best and wins best then come back. I wouldnt mind if there is trash talker that Excually Backs his words.

anyways.. it's almost midnight here and all I see is your dumb threads about Khan

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Just like those people who hated Japan and were glad the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Just like those people who supported Nixon in the war against Vietnam. Just like those people who supported Adolf Hitler in the World War II. And just like those people who hated Michael Jackson because they thought he was a race-traitor while he actually did have the skin-disease vigitilo.

[/B]
                    Not very bright, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      No, he would have hate. Posters would be saying "I hope this British, Muslim bum gets knocked the hell out in the first round Prescott style. Amir is a con lol" instead of "This British, Muslim bum is a ***** for ducking Maidana. I hope he dies and gets knocked out viciously" Why not "I'm disappointed in Khan for side stepping Maidana. I really hope he is forced to step his game up later on in his career otherwise he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons" But let's forget politeness and general internet morals and ethics and declare war on everybody who we don't like.

Lets face it, Amir is a hate figure for uneducated, internet frauds, who have no commitments, no self worth, and no life worth living.

Comment

Working...
                      X