Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't that be funny if Floyd throws Mosley off and comes out swinging toe-to-toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad that Floyd is not an MMA fighter, he's a boxer. I am sure that most of these boxers that fight with their "heart" and "have balls to trade" if they had half of Floyd's defense they'd use it. They don't use it because they are unable to use it because it's not even there to begin with, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Thanks no worries am waiting for the invite, I was around when the gatti fight was talked about and when the fight happened. When it comes to Mayweather its a no-end cycle that goes around, After Mosley loses then the excuses would come out and it would be unto the next fighter, Expect Mayweather would duck Valero in 2011.
      Haha yeah I notice your join date so I can tell you've been here and read all the excuses from different fans of different fighters. I guess they do come and go. Yep, it's a joke now but it's funny because I can see fans saying Floyd is ducking Valero in the future just like some are saying with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
        and all this public talk from the Mayweather's about the obvious "we will outbox" Mosley is to throw Mosley off

and then Floyd gets knocked out

I can already picture Floyd will look like Zab Judah when Kostya Tszu beat the F*kk out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Floyd stans can only dream of Floyd going toe to toe, secretly it's what they really want but know he's not capable of so they'll settle for a tap and run 12 round decision.
          Still mad that Hatton lost to Floyd?

I hope not, that was years ago bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
            HAHAHAHAHA..THAT IS A CLASSI LINE,"Mayweather will polish him off royally"..YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY WITH THAT QUOTE...MORE MORE MORE...LMAO!!! HAHA
            Nice to have brought a smile to your face, lad. Glad I made your day. Feel free to bring up that quote again when Mayweather does polish him off. :wnk1:

Comment

Yeah that would be hilarious, I remember when the haters were saying the samething when Mayweather was about to fight Gatti, "Oh Gatti is too big" and Mayweather has never fought anyone like gatti before" One punch to the rib-cage" and Mayweather would be KO.

Mayrunner is going to run and if he trade with Gatti he would get KO, In the sametime people who have NO biase whatsoever were saying the fight would be a one-sided beatdown in favour of Mayweather because of the speed and movement.

To everyones suprise Mayweather stood in front of Gatti and picked him off and land at will, Before anyone throws the "Mosley is gatti card" Yes i know.
              Well here goes,"if Floyd stands in front of Mosley & trades,he goes to sleep"!!There I said it,now we gonna see if Mosley gets Gatti'd!!

Comment

If Floyd comes out swinging toe to toe

Yeah that would be hilarious, I remember when the haters were saying the samething when Mayweather was about to fight Gatti, "Oh Gatti is too big" and Mayweather has never fought anyone like gatti before" One punch to the rib-cage" and Mayweather would be KO.

Mayrunner is going to run and if he trade with Gatti he would get KO, In the sametime people who have NO biase whatsoever were saying the fight would be a one-sided beatdown in favour of Mayweather because of the speed and movement.

To everyones suprise Mayweather stood in front of Gatti and picked him off and land at will, Before anyone throws the "Mosley is gatti card" Yes i know.
                Yes it would be hilarious if Floyd did that and got knocked on his ass, one punch wouldnt end the fight but Floyd would go back to running and potshotting for the rest of the fight. As for your Gatti comparison... First let me say I was a Gatti fan, he had more heart than all of Floyds money can buy, but I knew he was going to get beat bad by Floyd. Anyone that was saying "Gatti is too big for Floyd" before that fight, as well as anyone who thinks Floyd beat a bigger man in that fight, needs to look it up. Gatti was only 5'5", five foot five inches. Floyd was the naturally bigger man, several inches taller. Again, I was a Gatti fan, but predicting Floyd winning by comparing the SSM fight to the Gatti fight is ridiculous, SSM is much bigger, faster, a better boxer, and has a much better chin than did Gatti.

Comment

Yeah... This is a little too random.

Wouldn't it be great if Pretty boy didn't fight like Pretty boy.... no?

Comment

Who is to say Mosley would knock Floyd out even if he did go toe to toe? I have never noticed a bad chin on Floyd. Now some will say, neither did Margarito, so I say, Floyd would not get hit nearly as much as Margarito even if he did go toe to toe.

I will say this now. Floyd will stand his ground in spots in the fight. He will have to in order to get some respect from Mosley. Floyd does not have the legs he used to so he will pick his spots.

It will be a good fight and Floyd has sneaky timed power. His punches can make a guy think twice about charging in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Floyd stans can only dream of Floyd going toe to toe, secretly it's what they really want but know he's not capable of so they'll settle for a tap and run 12 round decision.
                      Ricky Hatton wishes Floyd ran for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X