No announcement yet.

i thought khan was lined up to fight madiana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought khan was lined up to fight madiana

what happened???is he vacating his belt???

no he is not vacating the belt. they reached a deal with Maidana. They will fight in about 2 or 3 fights. Maidana will get HBO dates for his 2 fights. This way the fight will get built up and it will make more business sense ($$$$$$). This is a professional ($$$$) sport after all.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      no he is not vacating the belt. they reached a deal with Maidana. They will fight in about 2 or 3 fights. Maidana will get HBO dates for his 2 fights. This way the fight will get built up and it will make more business sense ($$$$$$). This is a professional ($$$$) sport after all.
      oh....ok thanks

Comment

It's all a big GBP and HBO scam. Pathetic.
        Paying your mandatory not to fight you, it's a joke.

Comment

not this again, we will get more khan hate.

some say he's ducking
          some say he not enough reward for this risk at this point
          marquez is a better opponent to make his us debut with gbp.

so basically khans be getting cursed to **** for the last couple of weeks and will do so until he either fights madiana or goes for bradley which he will still get hate because bradley still does not hit hard enough.

unless khan's opponent not called valero or madiana then the hate will rumble on.

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post

some say he's ducking

so basically khans be getting cursed to **** for the last couple of weeks and will do so until he either fights madiana or goes for bradley which he will still get hate because bradley still does not hit hard enough.

unless khan's opponent not called valero or madiana then the hate will rumble on.
            please show me where hate is present in this thread....i simple asked a boxing related question

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
              what happened???is he vacating his belt???
              Golden Boy bribed,coerced a deal ? using HBO and leverage for Maidana to back off relinquish by postponing for either 2 or 3 fights his mandatory rights. Enabling Khan to keep the title and avoid Maidana. In the mean time I imagine if Maidana loses there will be no Khan fight. We will never know what the details are but it is clear Maidana has done some kind of deal and sold himself short. After he was contractually tied up and committed to fight Cayo a good boxer Marquez is saying that he is getting cold feet about the Khan fight. Which makes me think the whole Marquez Khan fight was part of a ploy to facilitate a situation where Khan can keep his title and cherry pick an opponent without looking bad.

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post

some say he's ducking

he didn't hate. anyways, maidana is nothing special. he is just a wild swinger with punching power. Amir will take care of him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                  please show me where hate is present in this thread....i simple asked a boxing related question
                  don't worry it will come, like the other 20 threads about khan being a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                    Golden Boy bribed,coerced a deal ? using HBO and leverage for Maidana to back off relinquish by postponing for either 2 or 3 fights his mandatory rights. Enabling Khan to keep the title and avoid Maidana. In the mean time I imagine if Maidana loses there will be no Khan fight. We will never know what the details are but it is clear Maidana has done some kind of deal and sold himself short. After he was contractually tied up and committed to fight Cayo a good boxer Marquez is saying that he is getting cold feet about the Khan fight. Which makes me think the whole Marquez Khan fight was part of a ploy to facilitate a situation where Khan can keep his title and cherry pick an opponent without looking bad.
                    ????jmm doesnt want the fight???

Comment

Working...
                    X