Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS. bradley says he will END valero and the wagon hype that came with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum is a true idiot if he puts Valero anywhere near Bradley... Anyone that thinks Valero will win is also an idiot, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Bradley is too dtrong and fast for valero.
      Dtrong????if you mean strong **** Valero is Heman version of boxing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        Bob Arum is a true idiot if he puts Valero anywhere near Bradley... Anyone that thinks Valero will win is also an idiot, sorry
        Valero has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
          Love how everybody is on board with this fight. The question is, is Valero? The ball seems to be in his court now. I remember when Valero turned down a decent payday with Prescott. He would've beaten him, but still.
          are you serious!!!? i didn't even know that. i read a article earlier where valero wanted baby bull (and not the guy arum wants him to fight "bradley")

bradley is sure ready though. I hope he finally gets this mega fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            I think your the one who is an idiot. Do you know that? Do you think Valero doesn't have the chance of winning against bradley? If you say "YES" then your the one who is an idiot.

Comment

Bradley was knocked down by bigger fighters and came back to win. Valero will be the smaller pug if they are to meet. And Bradley is way better in counterpunching than demarco. It will be a mistake for valero at this point to even say he would wanna meet bradley in the ring. He has great promises, he should not spoil it. I saw valero's fight against demarco. It was my first time seing him fight. He is good, but it will be wasted against a bradley.

Comment

Valero is a fun fighter to watch and to root for, but Bradley is going to toss him around like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                  I think your the one who is an idiot. Do you know that? Do you think Valero doesn't have the chance of winning against bradley? If you say "YES" then your the one who is an idiot.
                  Nope i'ma a extremist... No Chance... Bradley will whipe the floor with him, do you think Valero punches much harder then Kendall Holt?... probably not... 90% of his knockouts consisted of bums... Can you honestly pull up Valero's resume and say you know atleast, let's say 5 of the fighters on it... Valero would be moving up in weight against not just any 140lb fighter, but the best 140lb fighter, one of the fastest if not fasteest 140lb fighter, and one of the most skilled boxers in the world... Bradley will annhilate Valero, that's why this fight wont happen cuz ARum is not that stupid

Comment

im betting half a mill that bradley defeats the caveman.

IF they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                      **** JWW is so deep, make it a 64-man college basketball tournament like bracket and let them shoot it out.
                      well that would be something i'd follow.

Originally posted by dcopo1 View Post
                      HEY man you can't sleep on devon alexander. he is a 22 year old kid with ALL of the potential in the world. he ALSO has the goods to be the best in that division. (time will tell with his next fight) great stuff....
                      sounds like a good kid, imma look him up.

Kinda surprised no one mentioned urango.

Comment

Working...
                      X