Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's everyday 55 Man Entourage is one of the biggest entourages in the world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible that he grew up with those ppl.. Just because pac made it big doesn't mean he has to forget where he came from.. Unless they screwed him over bad, pac can't forget guys like buboy who has been with him since the beginning but i agree, some of those guys are just not necessary to have around all the time

Comment

Where's bobby?

Comment

He's in the kitchen eating Tinola

Comment

Originally posted by amaank View Post
          Where's bobby?
          is that not him in the front on the right?

Mannys an idiot to pay those people for nothing. I have no idea why boxers do that, its ****ing bizarre. Football (soccer) players get paid 10 times what boxers do, none of them have 50 man entourages

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            Bigger than floyd's or any other boxers. Bigger than Pdiddy's or any other rapper..I think Michael moorer was fired cuz he couldn't get along with all the hanger ons.

Chups, Kadyo and Tua are in that picture....10K for anyone who can guess which ones they are

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
              Bigger than floyd's or any other boxers. Bigger than Pdiddy's or any other rapper..I think Michael moorer was fired cuz he couldn't get along with all the hanger ons.

Its sad. They are taking all his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolism View Post
                Possible that he grew up with those ppl.. Just because pac made it big doesn't mean he has to forget where he came from.. Unless they screwed him over bad, pac can't forget guys like buboy who has been with him since the beginning but i agree, some of those guys are just not necessary to have around all the time
                Nope..........the only person he grew up in there is Buboy.

And that boxer kneeling down with a cap.........he's an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                  Its sad. They are taking all his money.

he got those fools a reality tv show...they're making their own money now

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Nope..........he only person he grew up in there is Buboy.

And that boxer kneeling down with a cap.........he's an *******.
                    So they are leeches? What is their main purpose for being around? I dont like Pac but in a way I get the sense he gets taken advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                      So they are leeches? What is their main purpose for being around?
                      Leeches of course...what else. The only peeps that needs to be with Pac is Roach and Buboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X