No announcement yet.

i bet that money/mosley outsell pac-clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet that money/mosley outsell pac-clottey

even with the movie theater thing, theyre still gonna sell more than manny and clottey.... lol "round 2" DEFINITELY goes to floyd lol...

Were there ever any numbers released regarding how many tickets they sold for the theaters for the JMM fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
      Were there ever any numbers released regarding how many tickets they sold for the theaters for the JMM fight?
      yea it was like 1 million...

Comment

Id say it sells more but wont live up yo the hype like all of his fights. It will out sell i agree but the fight to watch is the one most underestimated...Pac?Clottey will be a good ass fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
          yea it was like 1 million...
          That was the PPV buys. They only showed it in 170 theaters so the max it could have been was maybe 20K.

Comment

That's not really a fair comparison though. I think you have to compare floyd/shane against the numbers pac/cotto did.

Comment

even with the movie theater thing, theyre still gonna sell more than manny and clottey.... lol "round 2" DEFINITELY goes to floyd lol...
              I'll take that bet 50K Pac v. Clottey out PPVs Mayweather v. Mosley. sig it

Comment

itsll most likely outsell pac cotto as well... and im sure itll be a great fight, shane is never in a boring fight.

Comment

ill bet you that pac/clottey is more entertaining than floyd/mosley

btw what movie theater thing?

Comment

you think

jeez it's a no brainer of course it will,and it will outsell Pacman/Cotto also

Comment

Working...
                    X