Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
    WTF you talking about. Cotto asked for 145 dumbfawk and pac agreed to the terms. So GTFO. i dont want any BS excuse in the name of cotto.

Comment

Shameful Pac fans trying to get rid of this thread with there spam. Must have struck a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
        WTF you talking about. Cotto asked for 145 dumbfawk and pac agreed to the terms. So GTFO. i dont want any BS excuse in the name of cotto.
        You're mistaken. Cotto asked for 135.

Comment

The starter of this thread has made nearly One Thousand Three Hundred posts on this board in two months.

Somebody has no friends.

Comment

Every time *****s get butthurt about realizing their man really is a *****. They have to find out other ways to downplay other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
              lol, who are you again? why should I care what your opinion is? you've never brought ANY type of discussion of merit to BS. You're not even respected as a poster haha. Its like Floyd giving Mathew Hatton a shot. Who the fuk is you?
              So buddy, why did Pac make up his own rules for the Cotto fight?

Comment

lol, who are you again? why should I care what your opinion is? you've never brought ANY type of discussion of merit to BS. You're not even respected as a poster haha. Its like Floyd giving Mathew Hatton a shot. Who the fuk is you?
                That's what I thought you little *****. What a p u s s y ass way to duck the great point I made. If my point wasn't *****, you would have torn it apart, but you can't. You ain't nothing but a cop out and anyone viewing this thread can see that clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  Every time *****s get butthurt about realizing their man really is a *****. They have to find out other ways to downplay other boxers.
                  One man is fighting the best WW in the world and #3 P4P fighter.

The other man ducked the biggest fight in boxing to fight a gatekeeper.

Which one is the duck?

Comment

It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up unitl the fight.
                    Good point BUT manny wanted $10 million dollars for each pound in the mayweather contract, when has this happend to such an extreme?

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                      So buddy, why did Pac make up his own rules for the Cotto fight?
                      Well, if 145 is within the WW limit per NSAC, I'm not seeing how made up his own rules. And seeing how Pacquiao isn't the first boxer to request a catchweight, wouldn't he just be following in the footsteps of fighters who have in the past?

Comment

Working...
                      X