Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
    Pac is not the one that made up catchweights and the fight would have been at 147 anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      Rofl, alright killer. Get back to your Mayweather poster.
      Here's the issue we were talking about that you copped out on. What the hell was your point anyway?

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up until the fight.
      Originally posted by RossCA
      And what will be your point if no list is brought forward? Can you give me a list where a ten million dollar penalty has been imposed on every pound a fighter comes in over? I seriously doubt it. The fact is both sides called for something that was unheard of. Mayweather agreed and Manny didn't, bottom line. Manny backed out and ruined the fight for all of us. What a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        You're seriously an idiot. The ***** is Pac who ducked a $40,000,000 pay day, so he wouldn't have to fight a boxer that's better than him.
        *****weather fans are useless.
        Who is the one that keeps talking about money? Even idiots should know who it is.
        Write your boyfriend a letter, to suck it up and fight Pacquiao, and get paid.

Comment

Here's the issue we were talking about that you copped out on. What the hell was your point anyway?
          Sorry, I don't live for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            Who is the one that keeps talking about money? Even idiots should know who it is.
            Money May accepted everything Pacquiao requested without making a big deal about it to the media.

Mayweather asked for random drug testing and Team Pacquiao made a big deal about it.

Comment

Sorry, I don't live for boxing.
              What a cop out. I got you good.

Comment

What a cop out. I got you good.
                You did, dude. You're like 100,405 & 0 on Boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  You have the mentality of a 14 year old. I'm through with you and you idiotic replies.

Comment

You did, dude. You're like 100,405 & 0 on Boxingscene.
                    That's what I thought.

Comment

That's what I thought.
                      Thought, thats what you know, man. You're a killer. People always wait for your posts because you're so respected. I should be giving you all my points. Even my girl's phone number, yo.

Comment

Working...
                      X