No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Caballero april 10th hbo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    He's almost 30. He had 400 amateur fights.
    It doesn't matter that much. He's still getting accustomed to the pros.

Comment

100K Rigondeaux over Caballero !!!! who takes it ????

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
        100K Rigondeaux over Caballero !!!! who takes it ????
        I got 10k on it.

Caballero.

If its his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          Funny that Rigondeaux is fighting a 2 belt champion so early in his professional career and a fraud JML ducked this guy lol.
          Yeah, it does make Juan Ma look pretty bad. But do you think Cab deserves to get bashed for fighting a guy with this many fights when he could fight someone like Poonsawat?

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            I got 10k on it.

Caballero.

If its his next fight.
            you got it

Comment

Rigondeaux is about 5'7. Caballero is about 6'0.

Caballero has a 72″ reach.

Anyone know what Rigondeaux's reach is?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Man, I know I sound like hater, becuse of ll the Juanma/Caballero stuff, but Caballero is a C level Class fighter with 2 belts. I wont call him a bum, because thats going too far, but the dude wont beat any of this guys at the mid to top level, Gamboa,Juanma,John,Rojas all beats his ass.

Caballero's defense is bad, his chin is good. He is slow as hell, he gets tag pretty much at will by his opponents(when they are not afraid of him).

The only thing this guy have is a long reach and a big mouth!!

If rigondeaux, fights his usual fight, he beats him pretty easy.
                Just because I might be cutting you a little slack on this thread doesn't mean that I won't forgive you when I caught you masturbating to Pac/Cotto 24/7 when Cotto showed his bear ass. Nyahahaha. You Cottard you.

Comment

This is not a black & white issue like some of you are making it out to be. You cant keep saying that he has to wait when alot of these guys are so old when they turn pro. You also cant blame CC for fighting a so called prospect when he's the #1 rated Cuban ever, had a mad amount of amature fights, and is an older cat. He's much more advanced than a normal fighter with 4 or 5 fights. With that being said, he may need more than those fights. I dont think he should have 10-15 lime others have said but maybe 5 more would be good and another year under his belt would be better.

Still, I say **** it. I talked about this the other day. So what if you lose. People use to have these fights all the time back in the day. If Rig loses then he can still easily come back and the same thing with CC

Comment

I don't think it will happen for a simple reason: Rigondeaux and his managers are really interested in getting all 4 belts at 122, they don't plan to move to 126 anytime soon. Caballero wants this fight at 126, or a catchweight of 124 if Rigo doesn't want to go up to 126... But the thing is that in his last few fights Rigo has been very light on fight night, he would need to bulk up for this fight.

IF I was Rigo, I would jump on this opportunity right the f now. Have that fight on HBO at 124. And then come back to 122, ranked and all, and go for the belts. It will be an easy task to get all those vacant belts at 122 right after beating Caba.
                    Last edited by 537Bwouaye; 02-05-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Interesting scenario - what if Rigondeaux took the fight and absolutely dominated Caballero, who is a top 10 pound 4 pound fighter. We could in theory have a 5-0 fighter ranked in the top 10!!

Comment

Working...
                      X