Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-03-10 11PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ reed is becoming a greedy mo ther fu cker!! come on boy!! those 3 millis...are peanuts for u remember

Comment

• Greed is why I have what I have son

Comment

• great show.............lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          He didn't win anything. He couldn't barely answer a question when it was directly asked to him. Contradicted himself all over the place... Shane Mosley with 5 losses? ....... Now he's fighting him.... Nah, he didn't win anything.
          Unless they consider clapping your hands like a 4th grader singing "If you're happy and you know it" winning a debate.

Comment

Greed is why I have what I have son
            Imagine if a point was worth even 1/10 of a cent.

I would actually save, LOL and wouldn't make ridiculous bets all the time.

Comment

Greed is why I have what I have son
              Set yourself free Reed. Give all your points away like I did to the point giver. It will be a huge monkey off your back.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Unless they consider clapping your hands like a 4th grader singing "If you're happy and you know it" winning a debate.

Some guys need to prove it in the ring because his verbal dexterity is grade school compared to Hop, Toney, and Tarver's post-doctoral theses on trash talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Some guys need to prove it in the ring because his verbal dexterity is grade school compared to Hop, Toney, and Tarver's post-doctoral theses on trash talking.
                  He is very lucky he has his 0, if Castillo had been given his decision things would not e like they are now.

Comment

• but he gave the man a rematch street bully and settled that.

Comment

• is Burners show on tonight or not??

Comment

Working...
                      X