Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-03-10 11PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    You can't discredit my reasoning on the topic.

It simply wasn't the same fight.
    I understand what your saying. My thing is this HBO is going to give Floyd more because they know he is the biggest star in the sport.

He gets all the interviews, the ESPN appearances, the headlines, the 24/7's, the world wide drawn out tour. I read in the paper today that they got a 45 second LONG commercial planned for the Super Bowl.

HBO, GBP and Mayweather dont mess around with they money. This is what being the biggest draw in boxing since Oscar Retired does for you. When you say Pac doesnt speak good english or even has a personality that proves my point.

Floyd is so much of a draw he came back from 2 years off, with no belt and had the WHOLE boxing world wanting to fight him.

Comment

Why reply to my post when it has nothing to do with what I said?
      I am saying playa that PPV #'s wont matter once Mayweather gets knocked out on May 1st. Pacquiao will be fighting Mosley instead and all this whos ego and d1ck is bigger **** wont matter. There wont be no negotiations between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Oh btw Roy was my favorite back in the dayz he could do some **** I swear I thought I saw him with a ****in cape on in the ring and ****..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
        I understand what your saying. My thing is this HBO is going to give Floyd more because they know he is the biggest star in the sport.

He gets all the interviews, the ESPN appearances, the headlines, the 24/7's, the world wide drawn out tour. I read in the paper today that they got a 45 second LONG commercial planned for the Super Bowl.

HBO, GBP and Mayweather dont mess around with they money. This is what being the biggest draw in boxing since Oscar Retired does for you. When you say Pac doesnt speak good english or even has a personality that proves my point.

Floyd is so much of a draw he came back from 2 years off, with no belt and had the WHOLE boxing world wanting to fight him.
        I never said Floyd wasn't a bigger star.... my entire post was dedicated to using the Hatton fight as an example.

Because it was a point that Flawless attempted to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by TITO SEVERE View Post
          I am saying playa that PPV #'s wont matter once Mayweather gets knocked out on May 1st. Pacquiao will be fighting Mosley instead and all this whos ego and d1ck is bigger **** wont matter. There wont be no negotiations between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Oh btw Roy was my favorite back in the dayz he could do some **** I swear I thought I saw him with a ****in cape on in the ring and ****..
          MY man.

Comment

• I fell out man I'm definitely going to call in on Friday though I ain't even going to log into the chat ima just call in, no lie yo I was laying back 1 second and then the next it's like 9 AM. I tuned in long enough to hear the jokes lolz, it was funny because I was chillin with my home girl and she knew y'all was talking about me just based on how y'all imitated me, **** was hilarious yo good ****

Comment

• Horus.. .when you put together these matches... Work through me, Ill put up the Cash for the winner.

Comment

Horus.. .when you put together these matches... Work through me, Ill put up the Cash for the winner.
                What about me REED I get no funding for my show sir?....Lefty

Comment

• Yeah Lefty, you as well.

Bring these fights to me, I will put together the purse.

But I want a say in what topics will be discussed and what questions are asked.

Comment

Yeah Lefty, you as well.

Bring these fights to me, I will put together the purse.

But I want a say in what topics will be discussed and what questions are asked.
                    ight review the topics from my new show Monday Feb 8th and put up the cash for thepurse like 3million....Lefty

Comment

• "like 3 million"

Calm down with that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X