No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Signs Contract To Fight Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by simpson69 View Post
    I kinda feel bad for Floyd fans now, all they got to hold on to are his past fights lol.
    bwhahaha,clowns like this

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      bwhahaha,clowns like this
      Floyd fans pulling up posts about floyds last fight last year and i'm the clown? Go make out with your asian g/f who knows floyd but not pac LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
        good news but now the topics will change from "mayweather is running scared from mosley" back to "mosley is too old , floyd is cherrypicking!"
        Prophetic.

Comment

• Lol just read the comments in this thread and look how they viewed Mosley after Floyd beat him. I just find it funny is all.

Comment

• These old threads are good entertainment .

The haters in here are a joke , the flip flopping they do just too hate on Floyd is unreal , Id love to see a group photo of them it would be hilarious .

Comment

• Originally posted by simpson69 View Post
              I kinda feel bad for Pac fans now, all they got to hold on to are his past fights lol.
              Fixed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Now, the haters can STFU!!!
                lol 3 years later, haters still hating..

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  lol 3 years later, haters still hating..
                  thats coz floyd never runs out of things for people to hate , thus he never got the respect he's long been asking ... he was a b1tch when pac was prime (understandable if youre not a prizefighter ) ...pac got koed and still this boy is running scared demanding all kinds of impossible **** ...

Comment

Working...
                  X