No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Signs Contract To Fight Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    i know even though they were like cockroaches all over the thread about schaeffer complainging about him not signing.... they must of all logged off and started playing world of warcraft again!!
    lol, tell me about it, that thread had 61 pages of comments with *******s hating, its awfully quiet now, you know why, cause fans know that not only did mayweather win rd 1. But you cant say he's afraid to fight top notch welterweights because he took a harder fight than the fight with him and pacquaio would be, not to mention, now he's fighting tougher competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Igotgame View Post
      Does signing to fight another fighter mean that they will actually fight? Could an injury delay/cancel a fight. Floyd Mayweather is like a woman who says that she will go to bed with you. I ain't rejoicing until Floyd and Shane are in bed together. LOL. I don't like Floyd but will pay for this fight, if or when it may happen.
      You dont like Floyd but you will give him your money...good logic there. Do you overpay your taxes as well since you like giving money away?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Love paul as a fighter with a good chin + lots of heart.....but people avoid him for 1 reason......he brings no $$$.

PW is not as good as people think. He lost to Martinez and Quintana......a boxer who moves and can disrupt his rythm is his kryptonite. Floyd's style matches up well against PW.

PW should fight Clottey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A good fight for him.
        Lol of course he should.

Comment

im not sure why i still read your posts... ****in pacfart... u r officially on the ignore list now
          And yet you still respond lol.

Comment

dude u need to watch more boxing before u post #3? you've been reading too many pacfart threads.... what you just said I am officially now dumber than what I was before....
            Well in all fairness to you that's not a far drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
              Pernell Whitaker?

Hes retired *******...lol.

lol thats tooo funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Like I said yesterday, everybody stfu. Especially the haters

Yall acting like kids(which some of u are) yesterday. Quiet as hell now. Some people should just grow up. Like those who neg rep me yesterday

This is not because Floyd is fightin Shane(if he doesn't pull out til May)that he fought the bests in their prime when 147 was a golden division.

And,this is nt because Floyd is fightin Shane that is personnality isn't **** anymore.

SO,this is not because Floyd is fightin Shane that people will love him,just respect him a lil bit more.

Floyd's fans are his community and few brits nutthuggers,Pac Man is an international icone and inspires people,Floyd will never,sorry.

Comment

• Good! he did not find way out to back out! Now, wish him luck of succesfully preserving his ""0 loss" record against SSM because it would be sweeter if Pac would take that record away! But if he will lose.. Pac-SSM match up is not bad after all...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pork Chop View Post
                    pac's my favorite fighter
                    i've been somewhat of a floyd hater for a while

that being said, this has the possibility to be a great fight.

my heart roots for mosely
                    my head says mayweather
                    - not because ssm's too old or any of these other excuses,
                    but because as much as i dislike his personality,
                    mayweather's got legit skills.

props to mayweather for stepping up to take this fight.
                    If SSM on top shape jaust like the night putting down Margarito, I'm sure he would beat Floyd! But I wish Floyd wins this one to make Pac-Floyd match-up possible nonetheless!

Comment

• about bloody time

Comment

Working...
                      X