Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER hasn't signed the Mosley fight because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 theories:

1. I think he's having second thoughts. Every fighter thinks of one thing when negotiating a fight: Risk vs Reward. I think Floyd believes Mosley poses a huge threat and considering he was about to make 40 mil against Pac, a Mosley fight doesn't seem too enticing.

2. He had no intentions of fighting Mosley. He reluctantly agreed due to popular demand. He was kind of hoping that there would be something in the negotiations that they could disagree on so he could find a way out. I don't think he was counting on Shane being so agreeable and now, he's working on a way out and at the same time make it look like Shane's ducking him. This was my belief during the Pac negotiations and we all know what happened there. As far fetched as it seems, it seems (at least for now) that history is about to repeat itself. Floyd wants people to believe that he came back to go after the big names but they didn't want none of him. But if this Shane fight doesn't happen, we'll all know why.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
      j. He's thinking of a stipulation to supplement the contract, one that Mosley will not agree with, then he'll blame Mosley for the fight not happening.

Floyd's gonna demand that Shane give 50% of his purse to Jin Mosely

Comment

k. hes trying move out of the country cause he cant believe what he got himself into

Comment

L. they are gonna postpone the fight because floyd broke a rib getting massaged by ellerbe.

Comment

M. mayweather is really considering a sex change

Comment

All the choices are too funny. LOL

Let me add one..

N. He's gonna commit his fraudness to an "ïnstitute" for a year.

Comment

he's a fraud.

Comment

O. hes so scared of Mr Shane Mosley

Comment

Dont be surprised if........

Some of these replies are hilarious. But dont be surprised if Floyd worms his way out of a fight with SSM and fights Ricky Hatton again. Yes, Ricky Hatton.
                    Floyd had already contacted Hatton about a rematch before Hatton got his clock cleaned by Paq. That was almost a year ago, Ricky is coming back, he has said that he will fight at 147, not 140. Dont be surprised if Mayweather follows up his bull**** reasons for not fighting Paq with bull**** reasons for not
                    fighting SSM and fights a fighter he has no doubt at all he can beat instead. If he does sign the SSM contract, I will respect him win or lose. If he fights a lesser fighter again, screw him.

Comment

P. He is Floyd being Floyd...Quack Quack

Comment

Working...
                      X