Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

I love the selective reading on Roach quotes.

He says something you don't like. "**** Joke Coach Roach!"

He says something you support. "Freddie knows his ****."

It's funny how people haven't picked up on how many times Roach flip flops and why all these media quotes shouldn't be taken seriously..
    And its funny Ive seen you do what you described when it comes to his quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Pac is afraid of needles. Then Arum gives an interview the same day saying thats dumb and it has nothing to do with him being afraid of needles because he isnt. Pac fans love Roach and think his words are bond but when he says stuff about Pac's opponents being shot or ducking other guys like Mosley then they dont believe that. Roach said in every interview recently that they agreed to 14 days but Floyd didnt. Then in this interview he basically admits that he wouldnt agree to 14 days. He's a clown. The whole Pac team are clowns. They all need to shut up

Like i have said previously the only one who hasn't pu their foot in their mouth is Koncz

Comment

Why would you blame Roach for respecting Mosley's skills. Especially when he showed up personally at the Wild Card Gym. You cannot disrespect the man like that.
        Mosley is a respectable fighter and fights the best.

Comment

It's funny how people haven't picked up on how many times Roach flip flops and why all these media quotes shouldn't be taken seriously..
          Well he does know his ****.. look at the quotes i made earlier in the thread from Roach..

He says Oscar is shot/Cant pull the trigger = 100% correct
          Hatton is not a good world champion= Again true
          Cotto is not the same anymore= True after Margarito cheated him Cotto was never mentally the same (shame he could have been great)

What he says is true but it makes his fighters look like bitches!! Same is happening with Khan and Maidana right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            And its funny Ive seen you do what you described when it comes to his quotes.
            Show me and I'll eat my words.

Comment

I agree with Roach too saying floyd is scared of Pac and mosley or any elite WW.

Comment

A quote is a quote, hard to flip around exact context.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Shane would probably beat Pac...

Overhand, straight and chopping right hands.....can take punches from bigger guys at 154 = great chin, fast and punches hard....he has all the tools to beat Pac.....thats why Roach dosen't want to put Manny anywhere near him.....a shame really....it would be fireworks...........

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Well he does know his ****.. look at the quotes i made earlier in the thread from Roach..

He says Oscar is shot/Cant pull the trigger = 100% correct
                    Hatton is not a good world champion= Again true
                    Cotto is not the same anymore= True after Margarito cheated him Cotto was never mentally the same (shame he could have been great)

What he says is true but it makes his fighters look like bitches!! Same is happening with Khan and Maidana right now.
                    He also says Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao and Pacquiao will knock him out.

You gonna believe that too?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      I agree with Roach too saying floyd is scared of Pac and mosley or any elite WW.

^^^^

Talk about avoiding the issue at hand.......your God's "Master" said Mosley is too good for Pac......and all u Pac worshippers have been on here trying to discredit Mosley...........be a boxing fan...not just a Pac fan....SSM is the truth and always has been....just like Pac and PBF are the truth.........

Comment

Working...
                      X