Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now when any Pac stan tries to discredit this win. I will bump this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Now when any Pac stan tries to discredit this win. I will bump this thread.
      LMAO lets add this as well just to keep it going in the right direction with Roach and his words digging the hole deeper

and

Comment

• I will simply say wow, you all are really out to try to get this man eh? I say quit drinking the Kool-Aid.

Now I believe the quotes are backwards, Not enough money and he's too good. With that being said, money first that is , Its understandable not to take a high risk fight if the money isnt there. Hell floyd does it all the time, but I dont see you biting on that one, ooh wait you are biting on his schlong too much to notice.

Long story short, respect the sport and the fighters. Its not like they are paying your rent you actually paying theirs . Enjoy the fights.

Comment

• 1 on 1...read this..lol

Comment

• Roach just didn't wanna hurt shane's feelings, pac would school Mosley and Mayweather.

Comment

• Pacquiao has been ducking the best since his controversial SD over Marquez.

Comment

• How would there not be enough money? There would be a **** load.

Comment

• Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
                  How would there not be enough money? There would be a **** load.
                  thts wat im sayin, def more than clottey...

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    Roach just didn't wanna hurt shane's feelings, pac would school Mosley and Mayweather.
                    you mad ignorant with your blood draining sig. neither fighter has said anything about feeling weak. nd when blood is taken you only feel weak for a few hours tops

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      you mad ignorant with your blood draining sig. neither fighter has said anything about feeling weak. nd when blood is taken you only feel weak for a few hours tops
                      i see many pac fans with floyd sigs on boxingscene, just shows how obsessed they r by him, and how much they love him deep down.

Comment

Working...
                      X