Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• least he's honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
      Manny wants to fight Mosley. Check the interview after the Clottey fight.
      Isn't that's what you guys always says about Floyd? "Floyd always calls people out just to save face." I'm sure that i've heard that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Isn't that's what you guys always says about Floyd? "Floyd always calls people out just to save face." I'm sure that i've heard that before.
        Who is "you guys"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
          The honest truth is Pac would put Mosley in retirement if they fought.
          well the honest truth is his own trainer dont even believe that ladyboy

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column
            Wow!!!... that quote is a problem.

Comment

Who is "you guys"?
              Pac fans, Pacfarts, Floyd haters..

Comment

Manny wants to fight Mosley. Check the interview after the Clottey fight.
                After the Clottey fight, wasn't Shane already locked in to fight Mayweather? In six weeks?

How do you call out somebody who is in training camp for another fight when you turned them down a few months before?

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
                  After the Clottey fight, wasn't Shane already locked in to fight Mayweather? In six weeks?

How do you call out somebody who is in training camp for another fight when you turned them down a few months before?
                  If he beats Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Shane would probably beat Pac...
                    I agree fully , they are very careful about what style they fight with Pac , big guys must be slow or sucked down , Mosley is a strong fast welter with speed he would land on Pac , Roach dont want that for Pac same reason they said Foreman was too big , not too big to much movement , I thought last fight with Clottey showed Pac is very hittable , Mosley and Floyd both beat Pac .

Comment

• For 1 on 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X