Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green: "I'm The Toughest Fight Of Andre Ward's Career" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Green: "I'm The Toughest Fight Of Andre Ward's Career" (Audio)

Green makes the statement around 3 minutes in and goes on to say Kessler is "not incredible." >

I know i've used this one often lately but this is how I react when I hear stuff like this, honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I know i've used this one often lately but this is how I react when I hear stuff like this, honestly...

Allan Green has a point, Kessler beat a bunch of bums and lost to Calzaghe. Andrade, Beyer come on man. Allan Green and Lucian Bute should have been in before Dirrell and Abraham. All Abraham has to do is win by decisions to win the tournament, thats BS when Froch KO'd Taylor right before the tournament. Anyone fighting Jermain Taylor would have picked up those 3 points easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
        Green makes the statement around 3 minutes in and goes on to say Kessler is "not incredible." >

we shall see when he fights Andre ward in the second round of super six....Mano E Mano

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          we shall see when he fights Andre ward in the second round of super six....Mano E Mano
          Damn I forgot Tysons neck is 19inchs cool picture.

Comment

Allan Green talks a good game, let's see if he can walk it.

Comment

The man has always been a big talker. Its all good, SOG is going to put a beating on him. I wouldnt be surprised if Green drops out of the tournament after Ward pulls his skirt up.

Comment

Green who has fought, who???? Ward is going to school this dude. I even think Kessler will do some damage to Green. I'd seriously prefer Lucian Bute to enter this tournament, to officially get a SMW king.

Comment

Greens got his shot is he contender or just a gate keeper.

Comment

What big name has Allan Green beat? He is known for his 18 second knockout of Jaidon Codrington and his humiliating loss to Edison Miranda.

I will be surprised if he lasts 12 with Ward, I hope he does win tho to mix it up and add some excitment but this guy will get whacked out easy in a reality check.

Comment

Working...
                    X