Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will floyd ever win the fighter of the decade award?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can always have this award...

Last edited by mandirigma; 01-31-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

floyd's prolly crying on ellerbies shoulders right now bitchin.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Sure, he has to do what it takes to win that title. We need to find the organizations and individuals responsible for picking the winner and ask them what Floyd needs to do to win it.
        yes...they will say he needs not to do the things he did in the pastst which was cherypick his opponents and duck the best......atleast he is finally manning up now fighting shane,but boy he's got a long way to go to.....

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          So you are a troll now bro? Sad part is I think you could have been a decent poster. Carry on
          Nah she's always been a bum ass poster!

Comment

Not if his opponents keep running away from blood tests

Comment

Originally posted by Holliday View Post
              don't worry in time you're Idol/hero will be exposed as a cheat. Why did Pacquiao want a 24 day cut off date? and not 14?
              jealous much.......

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                So you are a troll now bro? Sad part is I think you could have been a decent poster. Carry on
                no bro....im just happy for packy thats all....and im happy for the *****s too.......

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  ...the next decade maybe?.....
                  What award? Did Pacquiao win it? Maybe your fantasy award buddy, that's it.

Whether you like it or not, a decade is still 10 whole years and if you look back (lets pretend your cockroach-like brain was able) you'd realize Mayweather has been #1 or at least in the top #5 p4p spots for his whole career minus the 3 first years. Pacquiao was losing to Morales and Mayweather was a p4p fighter already.

Pacquiao has been hotter for the last year but Mayweather is the fighter of the decade, not Pacquiao.

Now lets ignore your ass because u just looking to make some people mad. Eventually you'll create another account (like all trolls do) and I'll ignore that too.

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                    Nah she's always been a bum ass poster!
                    so are you......but we cannot change the fact that pac's the fighter of the decade, can we?......

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      What award? Did Pacquiao win it? Maybe your fantasy award buddy, that's it.

Whether you like it or not, a decade is still 10 whole years and if you look back (lets pretend your cockroach-like brain was able) you'd realize Mayweather has been #1 or at least in the top #5 p4p spots for his whole career minus the 3 first years. Pacquiao was losing to Morales and Mayweather was a p4p fighter already.

Pacquiao has been hotter for the last year but Mayweather is the fighter of the decade, not Pacquiao.

Now lets ignore your ass because u just looking to make some people mad. Eventually you'll create another account (like all trolls do) and I'll ignore that too.

oh , you havent heard it yet?.............lol

Comment

Working...
                      X