Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: The Most Overrated Fighter of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao u cant really be saying manny isnt a good boxer?ing? Maybe he has had few close ones go his way, but he is still an impressive machine in the ring none the less!!!

The *******s will **** a brick over this for sure!!!

I like manny im a big fan but im not a ******* and i like floyd im a bigger fan of his but im not in his so called may mafia, these group send all their time sling **** its boring!!! I love boxing i have since i was 12 and i always will!!!

Comment

I am not a ******* but I disagree with the opinion of the writer of this article, it is like having a roasted chicken in the dining table, after consuming it, he only noticed the wishbone and gone mad about it.

Comment

i stopped reading when he called clottey a bum of the week what a **** biased article

Comment

Emmanuel Steward: I put him up there with the sugar ray leonard and ali.

Comment

WOW This is really getting to the *******s

Comment

WTF? You said that Barerra was shot and Cotto was exposed then said they were peak when Manny fought them...

Also Manny didn't make DLH drop to 147 DLH wanted that fight its his own damn fault he was weight drained. Manny was jumping 2 divisions to face him. I agree that Roach knew Manny would win but Manny didn't force anything in that fight and he didn't "struggle" to beat Cotto either...

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                Bottom line is you couldnt have asked Manny to fight anyone else the past decade. He exceeded expectations and fought in wieght classes where he had no business being. He defied logic in that sense. Oh but wait let me guess he's roiding?

Anyone that hates on pac's resume needs to stop watching boxing.

Go check the odds going into these carefully chosen fights.

Bottomline is i stand by my points, He didnt exceed any expectations that any other boxer hasnt exceed for me, Maybe he exceed expectations for his country but not in the world, I dont need odds to see how carefully his fight have been picked for him and who gives with the BS about roids??

Please leave that BS about roids aside and focus on boxing, I picked him over every opponent he has faced apart from the second JMM fight. I know my boxing and no media or words from anyone can sway me.

Comment

Wow really biased and misleading information in this article...Marquez was indeed his most difficult fight, thats true, but Clottey isn't a bum (not necessarily top 5 welters imo....top 10 yes but not 5) and he did not struggle against Cotto...o.o

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                    Wow really biased and misleading information in this article...Marquez was indeed his most difficult fight, thats true, but Clottey isn't a bum (not necessarily top 5 welters imo....top 10 yes but not 5) and he did not struggle against Cotto...o.o

Yea, No way is Clottey a bum no way and i hate it when people alway try to downplay an opponent the moment they are signed to fight them, Am sure Clottey wouldnt be called a bum if he didnt sign to fight Pac.

Comment

I'm glad pac won 3 fighter of the year awards and fighter of the decade award....or peeps will actually believe on idiotic articles like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X