Manny Pacquiao: The Most Overrated Fighter of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soir View Post
    40-0-0
    Chavez Jr.? or how bout Calslappy? pick among them who are the most overrated fighter of all time.

Comment

I think they give Pacquiao awards because they believe he is mentally ******ed. Manny signed a contract with Goldenboy and TopRank at the same time, so now those two companies get a bigger cut of the purse than Manny does. Manny only leaves with 27%.

Floyd has a perfect boxing record and gets 90-100% of his purse.

So the writers must overcompensate for Manny by giving him special prizes and awards. The same way teachers give the crippled kid points for participation.

[IMG]http://www.foo.is/~baldur/******-prize.jpg[/IMG]

Hehehehehe what a die hard fan of a Coward.....

So whatever award Pac received, it means nothing coz every stupid *****s like you... outch no hard feeling gay, cannot accept the fact that Pac is now the greatest figther of the decade, and not your PU$$Y Fraud Gayweather.

So it is useless to exchange ideas on ******ed like you, no hard feeling PU$$Y Fan.. I'm just telling the truth...

Comment

• DAYUMMM

damn..dude was not holding back..funny thing..I never read anything that long..but it rang so much truth..I didnt even realize I read the whole article until it was done..I will disagree that he struggled with Cotto..I think Cotto was damaged goods..and easy for Manny..
        Last edited by American Dream; 02-01-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I think they give Pacquiao awards because they believe he is mentally ******ed. Manny signed a contract with Goldenboy and TopRank at the same time, so now those two companies get a bigger cut of the purse than Manny does. Manny only leaves with 27%.

Floyd has a perfect boxing record and gets 90-100% of his purse.

So the writers must overcompensate for Manny by giving him special prizes and awards. The same way teachers give the crippled kid points for participation.

[IMG]http://www.foo.is/~baldur/******-prize.jpg[/IMG]
          stupidest post ive ever read... man are u really this stupid or ur just foolin around..

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post

Hehehehehe what a die hard fan of a Coward.....

So whatever award Pac received, it means nothing coz every stupid *****s like you... outch no hard feeling gay, cannot accept the fact that Pac is now the greatest figther of the decade, and not your PU$$Y Fraud Gayweather.

So it is useless to exchange ideas on ******ed like you, no hard feeling PU$$Y Fan.. I'm just telling the truth...
            wassup Ladyfan

Comment

• C'mon pacfans! Cut your bull**** WE ALL KNOW manny fights guys on the down side of their careers who may or may not be well conditioned PERIOD..

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
              Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
              Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
              Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
              Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
              Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
              Barrera2-PAST PRIME
              Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
              Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
              Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
              Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

and he did this ON STEROIDS...Pacs resume is the BIGGEST JOKE IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING...

Comment

• Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                I know my boxing, and I know I havent seen a fighter win a 122lb title, and years later move up and win a WW title. If you have, please enlighten me. The fashion in which the fights were won, the quality of opposition.

Oh and sorry Ray you're not an oddsmaker, nor do you work in each fighters camp, nor do you know them personally so when you talk about this fighter or that fighter being past it, thats basically assessed on what you seen for 12 rounds on 1 particular night. Guess what, its possible pacman just improved that much?

Oh & how did he not exceed expectations. june 2008 people laugh at the idea of him fighting a miguel cotto 3 divisions higher...2009 he's installed as a favourite. I think that sums up everything to do with Pac's improvement as a fighter over the decade rather than all his opponents being handpicked.

the guy you have in your sig was a LW who beat Iran "the Blade" Barkley at 160.......and the blade was prob one of the biggest middleweights i have ever seen...........

Pac and Floyd don't even make top 20 ATG list....that is my gripe with Pac fans....they have Pac in the top 5 ATG on their lists.......and would have him even higher if they would not be universally derided by putting him ahead of guys like Duran and SRR

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                  Everyone is a world champion these days, Meant something but not a lot.

You are right....all these titles in diff weight classes has less significance today than it did in the past.......that is obvious i would have thought..........

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post

and he did this ON STEROIDS...Pacs resume is the BIGGEST JOKE IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING...
                    You wont convince many fans on your propaganda. resume a joke ? Pac on roids again?

Hah, *****s could only wish..

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      Emmanuel Steward: I put him up there with the sugar ray leonard and ali.

Yeah but ES is senile.....you remember what he said about John Duddy don't you???

How about favouring a 38 year old (twice destroyed by KT) Sharmba Mitchell to beat FMJ.

Nah bro.....he has lost it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X