Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mads Larsen-Brian Magee live fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larsen is a weird individual.. Also he's past prime and I doubt he got it anymore. Still - War Larsen!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      What's with the drunken dane randomly blowing that horn.

He'd get his ass beat for doing that across the pond, although I find it hilarious.
      At every single procard I have seen live in Denmark there has been ONE laughable fool for various reasons....

Comment

strongly debating not going to work, or going in late. Magee looked good(ish) in winning the British SMW belt last year, hopefully he can cause an upset. He's got a good beard so dont think he'll get stopped.
        He normally comes to fight, so should be a good scrap.

Comment

When will Larsen fight be shown?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            strongly debating not going to work, or going in late. Magee looked good(ish) in winning the British SMW belt last year, hopefully he can cause an upset. He's got a good beard so dont think he'll get stopped.
            Well Larsen has a good wallop. Unfortunately he has fought way to cautious since making his comeback, so it might last the distance unless there will be cuts. Cuts is a definete possiblity as Magee has a tendency to lead with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              Just skip work dude.

You have to do it for the rest of your life anyways, might as well take the day off and chill

Friendly life advice from jreck. he he he.

Comment

I think Vidoz is cut around the left eye?? Doesn't look serious ATM, but it could be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Well Larsen has a good wallop. Unfortunately he has fought way to cautious since making his comeback, so it might last the distance unless there will be cuts. Cuts is a definete possiblity as Magee has a tendency to lead with his head.
                  yeah i'd be shocked if Magee didnt land a headbutt or two, all accidental of course :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Just skip work dude.

You have to do it for the rest of your life anyways, might as well take the day off and chill

Friendly life advice from jreck. he he he.
                    **** it im going to work. need the beer money.

If anyone wants to pm me a link for the fight so i can watch it 2moro (download or stream dont mind) I'll get u a gift.

Comment

Now Bertino is cut under the left eye.

His corner is swearing like crazy. Goddamnit You cannot let him take the initiave ...lots of swearing follows!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X