No announcement yet.

JOAN GUZMAN vs JOEL CASAMAYOR IS BEING WORK OUT FOR MAYWEATHER UNDERCARD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    do you think he lost a step or is it that the comp has stepped up and at the higher weight his power isnt the same
    Funeka could be an exception cuz he's a beast and his style is difficult for guzman, but guzmman's previous fight wasn't against some world beater, it was against Ameth Diaz. And while guzman won easily, he got tagged at moments and wasn't showing the same agility/athleticism he has in the past. It's not a question of power, it's his reflexes and movement that doesn't appear the same to me.

Take one look at his fights against Soto and Barrios and compare that to Diaz & Funeka and there is something very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
      Mayweather-Mosley...
      Rumored:
      Alvarez-WW TBA
      Ortiz-Campbell
      Guzman-Casamayor

All great fights.
      Not bad, not bad at all!!!!!

Comment

This card is starting to look like it could be very good. I wish Top Rank would of did the same for Pac/Clottey.

Comment

GBP will kick Top Ranks ass if this undercard gets done.

I mean,

Campbell-Ortiz
          Guzman Casamayor
          Canelo vs TBA

Cant top that

Comment

I think El Cepillo surprises folks and puts a bad beatin' on Guzman.

Too much of Guzman's game depends on athletic ability, handspeed, reflexes and he's just far enough past his best that somebody with superior technique, timing and strategy will hand him his ass.

Casamayor will school him.

Comment

Working...
            X