Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Spousal Support a Window to Finances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey evander.....ever hear of a hit man???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former four-time heavyweight titlist Evander Holyfield recently filed documents in Cobb County Superior Court in Georgia to alter his existing child support agreement with ex-wife Dr. Janice Itson.  [Click Here To Read More]
      poor holyfield....despite him beating my all time favouraite boxer....i feel for him and hope he gets out of his bad financial situation....according to wikipedia hes paying $3,000 a month for child support to his ex wives....Per child....the ****ing bitches...

Comment

he was worth $90M and couldn't afford rubber ?

Comment

for a religious guy he sure loves the ***** even more.

Comment

Holyfield was too nice to this *****. It is his fault, he should have taken custody of the kids and hired a ****ing nanny, like this ***** probably did on his dime. It would have been cheaper.

Comment

this is the story where two heads are not better than one. Holyfield abused his lower head and now has to pay for it. but that credit card thing, that's too much. There should be a cap on what's included and what's excluded. that ex-wife is just taking advantage. Even her vacations are charged to the credit card. Heck, she could be travelling via 1st class, living in hotel suites, eating 200 dollar steaks and 100 dollar red wines.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
                former four-time heavyweight titlist evander holyfield recently filed documents in cobb county superior court in georgia to alter his existing child support agreement with ex-wife dr. Janice itson.  [click here to read more]

never get married...............ever

let this be a lesson to everyone...

And use a rubber or like dude said, get custody of the kids and get a nanny.

Poor holyfield is fighting because he has no choice...

Comment

I just hope for Evander's sake that with all that money he made, he has other sources of income coming in. I hope he's not just living off of his boxing income only. That would be absolutely stupid in ever since of the word.

Comment

Riddick bowe's weakness was for food, evander's is a prophylactic. You want to feel sorry for evander but how could you? All his problems he created himself.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      never get married...............ever

let this be a lesson to everyone...

And use a rubber or like dude said, get custody of the kids and get a nanny.

Poor holyfield is fighting because he has no choice...
                      true.....i think that if u get married have a pre nup...plus dont have kids ..that way the ***** cant get ur cash when u divorce her ass..also have any property which you bought in your name

Comment

Working...
                      X