Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU GUYS !! Amir Khan visits Bradford customised-car workshop (PICTURES INSIDE !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU GUYS !! Amir Khan visits Bradford customised-car workshop (PICTURES INSIDE !!)

Boxing superstar Amir Khan has been teaching apprentices a lesson they won’t forget.

The World Light Welterweight champion put in an appearance at a Bradford customised-car workshop to motivate its young staff about ‘boxing clever’, staying focused and working hard.

The fighter was invited by Enkahnz boss Naveed Khan to share his secrets of success.

The Bolton-born star is one of Enkahnz top clients, and the Listerhills Road vehicle modification business has just customised his new Land Rover Vogue.

Brand manager Azim Kidwai said: “When Amir heard about the apprentice programme we run with a local college, he liked what he heard.

“He offered to come in and have a chat with the apprentices about making it big and doing good in life.”

Amir spent time chatting with the apprentices in the automotive design boutique – the ten students are all studying at the Keighley campus of Leeds City College.

Arras Ali, 16, of Girlington, Bradford, is one of the apprentices. He said: “Amir’s great. He told us to keep working hard if we want to get places. I’m going to try to do what he’s said.”

Asked for his top advice on how to succeed, Amir Khan told the apprentices: “Do good in life, don’t just stand around on street corners. Never give up, just keep going no matter what. If you want something that badly, you’ll get it. Just don’t ever give up.

“If you’ve got a hobby, stick to it. Mine was boxing, yours is cars. It took me a long time to get to where I am and you can do it too. If you get a job like this one customising cars you could go anywhere.”

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...ents_on_visit/

thank you for letting me know wazaa. I didn't know about this
    88.89%
    thank you for letting me know wazaa. I heard about this but didnt know much about it
    11.11%
    Last edited by wazaa; 01-29-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

****in groupie

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
          Boxing superstar Amir Khan has been teaching apprentices a lesson they won’t forget.

The World Light Welterweight champion put in an appearance at a Bradford customised-car workshop to motivate its young staff about ‘boxing clever’, staying focused and working hard.

The fighter was invited by Enkahnz boss Naveed Khan to share his secrets of success.

The Bolton-born star is one of Enkahnz top clients, and the Listerhills Road vehicle modification business has just customised his new Land Rover Vogue.

Brand manager Azim Kidwai said: “When Amir heard about the apprentice programme we run with a local college, he liked what he heard.

“He offered to come in and have a chat with the apprentices about making it big and doing good in life.”

Amir spent time chatting with the apprentices in the automotive design boutique – the ten students are all studying at the Keighley campus of Leeds City College.

Arras Ali, 16, of Girlington, Bradford, is one of the apprentices. He said: “Amir’s great. He told us to keep working hard if we want to get places. I’m going to try to do what he’s said.”

Asked for his top advice on how to succeed, Amir Khan told the apprentices: “Do good in life, don’t just stand around on street corners. Never give up, just keep going no matter what. If you want something that badly, you’ll get it. Just don’t ever give up.

“If you’ve got a hobby, stick to it. Mine was boxing, yours is cars. It took me a long time to get to where I am and you can do it too. If you get a job like this one customising cars you could go anywhere.”

I defended you dude but you ask for it *loooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
              omg look at Prescotts left foot !! it looks like he stood with it on Amir's right foot which made Amir lose his balance and make him drop.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the info.I learn new things about amir khan everyday
                  from you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X