No announcement yet.

According to Kevin Iole's TWITTER: JMM vs Amir Khan on May 15th for 140lb title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Such an easy fight for someone as good as JMM. All he has to do is land one solid counter punch and the fight is over. This is a guy who has forgotten more about boxing than Amir Khan has learned.

JMM by TKO in the first half of the fight.
    +1

people have quickly forgotten that marquez was the last person to hurt pac, or bring a battle to him for that matter. can't believe so many people predict this guy

is going to do something that neither pac or mayweather were able to do and knock marquez out.

Comment

Khan by Decision, Khan's speed will be too much for Marquez @ 140lbs and 40years old or whatever age he is

Comment

Marquez wins by KO

Comment

Marquez Via K.O. imho

Comment

Intriuging fight. Khan and co might think they have JMM at the right time but they could be wrong. If JMM is still the same fighter this could be great, Khan is bigger and faster but JMM was able to counter Pacquiao's speed, and Pacquiao is much more powerful and unorthodox than Khan also.

But then again, JMM could have problems early here as he usually does, and does his aging body have enough left in it to come back from yet another rough start and early KD? Could Khan put him away if he gets him in trouble early?

Very interesting.

Comment

IDK how much jmm has left. If i knew he still had alot left it would be jmm by 8th rd ko. But i just don't know. But if he's as good as the diaz fight he will ko khan

Comment

If I have to make a predicition, I'm going with the tried and tested performer in JMM, to overcome Khan's speed and size, and knock him out in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
                  too everything really.

too tall.

too long.

too fast.

too big.

too strong.
                  That may be, but the old, small, slow little JMM was able to hang with and counter the explosive Pac-mans speed and power....If he is anything like that JMM, I'm picking him to win this.

Comment

You know, i always thought this wouldnt be a good fight, but now i expect this to be the FIRST elite fight khan has fought. I still think Marquez is 10x deadlier then Maidana.

Comment

goddammmmm Khan wins

Comment

Working...
                      X