No announcement yet.

Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Counter right View Post
    Honestly if I were in Floyd's position and an actor like Stallone tried to disrespect me like that, I would try and fight him the next time we were face to face, then see what he says about my fighting ability.
    that post pretty much sums up just how stupid 99% of boxingscene posters are

**** this place I retire from the ******ry

Comment

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STFU Stallone, who the f0ck r u to say such thing... this dude gets too much credit as if he did somthing 4 the sport f0ck outta here bithc... ive always hated the guy... now withthis LMAOO f0ckouttaherewiththatbull****

Comment

I'd bet 10K in real dollar that Sylvester Stallone would not last two rounds against Floyd in a fight.

Comment

is there any celebrity that like to watch floyd mayweather style?

Comment

HAAHAHHAHAAHAHHA look at all the butthurt fans..

Comment

Of course they are going to support their fellow illuminati member.

Comment

No wonder he said this, he wants to do a movie with the Pacman........what a ****!

Pacquiao and American actor Sylvester Stallone are in plans of doing a movie. Stallone has stated interest in doing a movie with Pacquiao, who he said will be his co-star in the movie. Stallone, being a Pacquiao fan, showed interest. If the script passes and both sides agree, the film will be Pacquiao's big break to the American audience and American main stream. Plans were only confirmed and interest, thus the script is in works and confirmation as well of both sides agreements of the plot and characters are still not confirmed.[96]
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_P...opular_culture

Comment

What do you mean stand toe to toe? That is not boxing. Why would Mayweather play to someone elses strength...

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                      In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.

Who the **** cares what this fake ass dude has to say? You posted this dumb ****? This guy is some expert because he did some wack ass movies? A great fighter wins. A great fighter fights smart. Floyd is a HOF. What more can I say. Rocky is a fake *****. Floyd is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X