No announcement yet.

Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Will Rocky be stripped of his many titles?

Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney, Australia courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check.

Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroids after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limo and private jet.

Maybe Stallone started the felching rumor about his former acting rival, Richard Gere, to distract the media from his own steroid use. Something to think about.

Stallone will be required to enter a plea on April 24. If found guilty, he faces a fine of up to $22,000. That's less than Britney Spears drops per month to her rehab clinic of choice.

According to a popular steroids website, "Body builders may illicitly self-administer hGH to improve size and strength, usually by subcutaneous injection into the lower abdomen." HGH has also "become a popular but expensive medication prescribed in anti-aging therapies."

It's only a matter of time before Pete Doherty discovers this stuff!

Stallone was visiting Australia in February to promote his latest film, Rocky Balboa. Who knew he would go down under drug su****ion.

Reps for Stallone had no comment. No word on whether the home of Stallone look-alike Brandon Davis has been raided as part of the steroid probe.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-for-steroids/
    ...who cares that a celebrity uses roids to enhance his appearance?...I know, I know, an actor using PED's is just cheating...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

like i said.
      arnold = steroid user
      sylvester = steroid user
      for them using steroids is the most natural thing in world, sure they support manny, just like toney and holyfield.
      i grew up watching stallone movies, but he should just not talk about real boxing, because he has no clue.
      seems like hating floyd got routine, even movie-actors starting to discredit him.

Comment

The sport is called boxing.

And that's what Floyd does, is box, not fight.

It would be non sense for a boxer with that much skill to stand toe to toe with somebody that only knows how to fight and beat come forward fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          *****s coming out in force even though what Sly said is technically true...

I can see them burning all their Rocky and Rambo DVDs already.

I highly doubt there is a Floyd fan on this site who owns any Rocky/Rambo movies.

The only movie Stallone did that was dope to this day is The Demolition Man and that's because Wesley Snipes was the illest bad guy in a long while.

Comment

*****s coming out in force even though what Sly said is technically true...

I can see them burning all their Rocky and Rambo DVDs already.

lol, what he said is true but i don't think he meant it in a respectful way so they have all rights to burn the dvd's of that HGH user. But something to think about isn't it funny that all the former roid and ped users back Pac.

Roy Jones, James Toney, Evander Holyfield, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Championart View Post
              lol, what he said is true but i don't think he meant it in a respectful way so they have all rights to burn the dvd's of that HGH user. But something to think about isn't it funny that all the former roid and ped users back Pac.

Roy Jones, James Toney, Evander Holyfield, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold hmm....
              Just waiting for Barry Bonds and Jose Canseco to join the list before it all becomes crystal clear huh?

Comment

According to Sly's criteria Librado Andrade is P4P King.

Comment

*****s will hate on john rambo now.

clubber lang supports floydie!

Comment

Just waiting for Barry Bonds and Jose Canseco to join the list before it all becomes crystal clear huh?
                    No need for them to Manny did a great job of that by himself. Maybe Canseco he is the truth serum. Bonds still hasn't admitted it yet. Took Mcgwire over 10 years to do it

Comment

I noticed stallone sucking up to freddie roach and manny pacquiao.Is like him saying sugar ray leonard is a **** boxer because he didn't stand there and trade..now the *******s gonna come up and say ; hey you don't you compare sugar ray with floyd LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X