Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry x is the shet he is the man..BIAS burner ISNT..!!

Comment

Larry: "Aw, **** Paul Williams, boy"

Then Horus asked Burner something about how many plates is 350 and Larry said "aw he dont know", like Burner was lying. That **** was funny as hell
      Last edited by DLT; 01-28-2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Larry is gangsta and real to his buahahahahahaha he was funny as ****

Comment

**** was funny but i gotta address the "puerto ricans dont like paul williams" ****... I 'm boricua and i ****in love watching Paul williams.... for the same reasons i loved watching aturo gatti.... he's got vulnerabilities and very obviuos weaknesses but he keeps coming throwing those long ass arms no matter what happens... with that said stop generalizing everyone. FUNNY **** TOO

Comment

Larry: "do you got the diamond belt, buddy? hahahhahahhahha"

Comment

LMFAAOOOOO!!!

Larry X won that round.

Burner you lying sack of ****. talkin about you bench 395 after larry x said he benched 300.

shameless.

Comment

**** was funny at 2:42 also when Greg called in and Larry was trying to intimidate him out the blue. Larry didnt know that Greg was a cool Floyd fan that is always on the show but he had just got finished talking about people making different alts of him so he didnt know if Greg was one of them. That **** was funny

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                  LMFAAOOOOO!!!

Larry X won that round.

Burner you lying sack of ****. talkin about you bench 395 after larry x said he benched 300.

shameless.
                  I think Larry popping up out the blue caught Burner off guard. Burner got off at the end so he didnt hear when Larry told him that he better be ready on the 1st because he gon get in Burners ass, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I think Larry popping up out the blue caught Burner off guard. Burner got off at the end so he didnt hear when Larry told him that he better be ready on the 1st because he gon get in Burners ass, lol
                    man larry x just went up in my book big time. LX was spittin hot fire!!! i might have to green k his ass.

he raped burner big time.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                      man larry x just went up in my book big time. LX was spittin hot fire!!! i might have to green k his ass.

he raped burner big time.
                      Have you heard Larry before? You know they have a battle coming on Lefty's show on March 1st. Should be fun

Comment

Working...
                      X