Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL I never even heard the argument. I remember larry saying he would bench press burner lol

Comment

• LOL at larry saying Martinez is average.

Floyd stop ducking

Comment

• LOL at Burner bull****ting that bench press of 395 and not knowing how many 45 plates needed. Bull **** lol

Comment

• The decline in quality across pretty much every boxing site is directly tied to Pacquiao's rise in popularity. The quality and knowledge of posters got so horribly diluted with noob fanboys that they took a massive dump on the online boxing community. Like the Jerkoffasauruses in South Park.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            The decline in quality across pretty much every boxing site is directly tied to Pacquiao's rise in popularity. The quality and knowledge of posters got so horribly diluted with noob fanboys that they took a massive dump on the online boxing community. Like the Jerkoffasauruses in South Park.
            Yeah right, and what about Mayweather fans who only got into boxing since 24/7?

When I talk about boxing, these black people in the UK don't know ****. You got the Fili's too, but both are terrible.

I hear **** from fake fans who don't know who Martinez or Trout and only seen a hand full of fights but act like they some super fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              Yeah right, and what about Mayweather fans who only got into boxing since 24/7?

When I talk about boxing, these black people in the UK don't know ****. You got the Fili's too, but both are terrible.

I hear **** from fake fans who don't know who Martinez or Trout and only seen a hand full of fights but act like they some super fan.
              A ton of those fans were the same people saying RJJ is GOAT and Tyson before that. That type of fan isn't really new to the sport at all IMO. There are more of those nuthuggers now mostly due to more and more people starting to get the internet rather than legitimately being new.

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                i miss this show..this was the "good ol' days" on this site..what happened to Horus/Lefty/Burner..this show was a weekly highlight!
                Horus and Lefty barely post.

Larry I don't know what happened. I haven't seen him post in a while.

I did another show after Broner-DeMarco that went pretty good. I love to start doing them again if everyone has time for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  A ton of those fans were the same people saying RJJ is GOAT and Tyson before that. That type of fan isn't really new to the sport at all IMO. There are more of those nuthuggers now mostly due to more and more people starting to get the internet rather than legitimately being new.
                  True that. A lot of Brit fans don't know ****, when I find a random person into boxing, I love it, but only one person I met who knew his ****.

I told him about Broner and he was like he just beat Demarco. He's good, he will beat Khan.

I was like, he may beat Khan but Demarco and Broner's resume is ****. He came back a month later, dropped his boxing magazine and said I was right. Then I said I like Broner, he could be the real deal, time will tell, he is only young.

However, it's refreshing to talk boxing in the real world.

I suppose those fans on here are nut huggers. It's annoying as ****, and nationalism is annoying too.

Then again, **** it, at least we got people talking.

Comment

• OMG Larry is some random mofo. 2.22 he starts laughinng like some crazy mofo

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      Horus and Lefty barely post.

Larry I don't know what happened. I haven't seen him post in a while.

I did another show after Broner-DeMarco that went pretty good. I love to start doing them again if everyone has time for it.
                      TBH we should do one after every big fight. These shows are good, just that it will peak and then go down every so often, but persistence is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X