Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry X was simply smashing on the mic. I'm a tad disappointed in you Burner. I picked you to win the verbal war, but you came off a proper PBF nuthugger mate. Larry wins this by being unbiased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      Larry X was simply smashing on the mic. I'm a tad disappointed in you Burner. I picked you to win the verbal war, but you came off a proper PBF nuthugger mate. Larry wins this by being unbiased.
      How was I nut hugging. And what Points did Larry Make that were good please inform me.

Comment

• larry's country-sounding a$$ is funny as hell, entertaining, rational and he made some great points. i could listen to him all day.

Comment

• Burner comes across as cool and laid back.....Larry comes across like MOST dudes I kick it with ......minus the country tongue!!.....you can't say B. got owned because he didn't talk as loud.....they BOTH kept it 100 IMO......but Larry's points left a bigger impact because he spoke out loud what MOST of Floyd's fans are keeping to themselves......Floyd's fans know deep down that he should've fought Cotto years ago and that he has to fight Shane NOW......regardless of the tooth ache bull**** from years ago......Floyd's legacy is a illusion right now.....time masters that and in due time Floyd will be spoke of in the same breath as Marciano and Calzaghe......they were unbeaten champions but people rate guys who lost more than they did higher!!.....Floyd is walking down that street!!!......Floyd's resume is weak.....mediocre at best!!!

Comment

• LOL larry is a funny dude.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by sekondzout View Post
                burner comes across as cool and laid back.....larry comes across like most dudes i kick it with ......minus the country tongue!!.....you can't say b. Got owned because he didn't talk as loud.....they both kept it 100 imo......but larry's points left a bigger impact because he spoke out loud what most of floyd's fans are keeping to themselves......floyd's fans know deep down that he should've fought cotto years ago and that he has to fight shane now......regardless of the tooth ache bull**** from years ago......floyd's legacy is a illusion right now.....time masters that and in due time floyd will be spoke of in the same breath as marciano and calzaghe......they were unbeaten champions but people rate guys who lost more than they did higher!!.....floyd is walking down that street!!!......floyd's resume is weak.....mediocre at best!!!
                exactly............................

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Its only interesting because Larry sounds hood as a motherfucker.
                  there was one guy on one of the shows that sounded like shyne.. but larry was funny because people were knocking on his window to buy crack and he was talking **** to them too

Comment

• Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                    presser?

did they fight already?

what where their fight night weights?
                    LMAO!!! funny post

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      this sound good..

Comment

Working...
                      X