go back to sucking of williams ****
    Please show me where Larry owned me.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
      Please show me where Larry owned me.
      okay go to the link for the show

and start at the 2hr mark

listen to it from there till the end

dude it's cool that we are all boxing fans and can get together on this site and talk boxing. i respect all of you who love the sport as much as i do and ur not oblivious to the sport but ur ****ing annoying man. ur threads are ****, and listening to u on the show for three ****ing hours straight is draining. u are biased and talk a lot of stupid **** out of your ass alot of the times which is why i dont like you. plus u put me on ignore which is a ***** move. u got owned man larry was spitting out real **** and u were just spitting out opinions. whatever ur reasons i do not ****ing know.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
        okay go to the link for the show

and start at the 2hr mark

listen to it from there till the end

dude it's cool that we are all boxing fans and can get together on this site and talk boxing. i respect all of you who love the sport as much as i do and ur not oblivious to the sport but ur ****ing annoying man. ur threads are ****, and listening to u on the show for three ****ing hours straight is draining. u are biased and talk a lot of stupid **** out of your ass alot of the times which is why i dont like you. plus u put me on ignore which is a ***** move. u got owned man larry was spitting out real **** and u were just spitting out opinions. whatever ur reasons i do not ****ing know.
        What real **** did he spit out?? Name it please. Sow me the comments where Larry owned me. Ive yet to see them. Like Reed said all he did was yell and say he dont give a ****. Thats not a boxing debate. He got countered with ease.

Comment

• This **** is soooo funny and right when I think its going to die off then something else pops up even funnier

Comment

• hahahahahaha funny sheit!

Comment

What real **** did he spit out?? Name it please. Sow me the comments where Larry owned me. Ive yet to see them. Like Reed said all he did was yell and say he dont give a ****. Thats not a boxing debate. He got countered with ease.
              yelling does not change the fact that he was talking real boxing talk

look

PAUL WILLIAMS SPANKED MARGARITO

does spelling it in capital letters mean i am wrong? is this a good example? You're so biased u dont even realize when u have been beaten as larry beat u son

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                yelling does not change the fact that he was talking real boxing talk

look

PAUL WILLIAMS SPANKED MARGARITO

does spelling it in capital letters mean i am wrong? is this a good example? You're so biased u dont even realize when u have been beaten as larry beat u son
                You still havent said one "real thing" Larry has said. Or are you just blindly nuthugging. What comments did Larry make that owned me.

Comment

You still havent said one "real thing" Larry has said. Or are you just blindly nuthugging. What comments did Larry make that owned me.
                  nuthugging? larry is cool man but i am a pacquiao fan . the thing is that larry is a sensible boxing fan whereas you spit biased **** man. poll it and see who won. come on man i dont have time to look up the examples. i just know that he beat you

Comment

• Oaktown My show is tonight at 10 PM.

This is a call-out:

Debate Live on the show for all of B-Scene to hear.

(Lets see if you duck me)

Comment

Oaktown My show is tonight at 10 PM.

This is a call-out:

Debate Live on the show for all of B-Scene to hear.

(Lets see if you duck me)
                      LMAO if i beat you all that u are going to do is accuse me of taking steroids

plus u have to talk to my promoters first and set it up
                      preferably u should have ur promoters get in contact with mines so we can discuss contractual agreements

Comment

Working...
                      X