Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people here will stick with their favorite active fighter no matter what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at my sig.

Froch's zero will go during this super-six series i have no doubts, but i've been there from the beginning with him, and i mean from his first professional fight.

Arce, Rafa Marquez and Morales are all favourites of mine that need to leave the sport for their own safety, yet i will fully support them all in their respected fights this year. Mexican warriors at their finest.

Naz, Benn, Duran, Frazier all had losses, and some fighters were more controversial then others, but i'll always defend and stand by the men that got me into the sport in the first place.

Comment

I'll support my favorite fighters even if they're past prime or in a slump (I'm still a fan of Edison Miranda even though he's been beat quite a few times). However, I won't support any fighters who cheat (I like Margarito and was rooting for him against Cotto but jumped ship after he got busted)...

Comment

I wish he'd retire, but for sure going to support him. I just don't support him fighting the top guys.

Comment

I have always and will always support my favorite fighters till the end and forever.

El Puas Olivares: I felt bad when he lost to Arguello.

Julio Cesar Chavez: I was so ****ing mad for the way he ****ed up his career at the end of it.

Juan Manuel “Dinamita” Marquez: I felt so sad for the way and the circumstances of his last lost.

Comment

Ive been a fan of Miranda before anyone on this board knew his name. I have been to each and everyone of his fights and will be there until the day he retires. He has come from nothing, became one of the biggest hypes in boxing and now, to me, is very underrated. I know he has his limitation and may never be a champ. But I will be a fan forever and have been from the time I first saw him.

Comment

Working...
            X