Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy "The Hit Man" Hearns vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather beating the Hitman is as real as the story below:

Seriously. People who believe Mayweather can actually beat Hearn will believe the story below:

Comment

• Hearn >>>>>>>>>> [ >>>>>] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayweather at WW or above. End da F8cking thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
        That's a weak logic, every good fighter he fought at 147-154 were not natural super WW'S, they were all lightweights that moved up. I don't know if you realize how big of an advantage a 6'2 guy with skills like Hearns have over a 5'8 guy like Floyd. That's a 6 inch height advantage, add in Hearn's Jab and right hand. I just don't see how Floyd can survive 12 rounds unless he goes Lance Armstrong. NOW Obviously if Floyd says ' i want to go the distance' for sure he can, but he will probably lose a wide UD.

This is the worst possible nightmare match up for Floyd.

It's just like saying Wladimir vs Tyson at HW. Styles make fights. Hearns got everything a fighter needs to beat Floyd, Floyd have a bigger chance of beating Sugar Ray then Hearns imo.
        I couldn't disagree more.

Yes Hearns has advantages in height and reach. But Floyd is quicker, is a more balanced fighter, has better defense and technique is a better counterpuncher and has a better chin.

There is a false logic out there than a bigger longer man is who beats Floyd. I feel a defensive fighter has the best chance. In the few moments in which Floyd struggle in his career is when he could not get his offense going. He opens himself up a bit and is easier to hit.

I think Sweet Pea and Leonard would've have given him a better fight.

Getting back to Hearns and Floyd. I have seen him against tall fighters he has always excelled (non of those guys compare to Hearns) but you have to judge based on the evidence that is before you. I have seen Hearns outboxed, and knocked out late by Leonard. Floyd is of that cloth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travdog View Post

Yes Hearns has advantages in height and reach. But Floyd is quicker, is a more balanced fighter, has better defense and technique is a better counterpuncher and has a better chin.

Yet a way past prime Mosley hit flush on Floyd face in the 2nd rd. Hearns hit much much harder and is much quicker. Floyd would have been down and out.
          Plus, Floyd has low output. With Hearns pressure attack, make it near zero volume.

Comment

• Originally posted by weathakilla
            Tommy will make Floyd cry........ A dozen time till he call the hit man his daddy and best friend rolled into one.............lol
            If Prime Tommy Hearns was around in today's era, both 50 cent and Leonard Ellerbe will be sucking a different dick

Comment

• Originally posted by weathakilla
              Tommy will make Floyd cry........ A dozen time till he call the hit man his daddy and best friend rolled into one.............lol
              Gonna need more than chest rub. Ellerbe gonna have to rub some d1ck in the ring if Tommy hit Floyd flush.

Or pour some water down the peepee like da trainer for Erik Morales (can't find the footage).

Comment

There is a false logic out there than a bigger longer man is who beats Floyd. I feel a defensive fighter has the best chance. In the few moments in which Floyd struggle in his career is when he could not get his offense going. He opens himself up a bit and is easier to hit.

I think Sweet Pea and Leonard would've have given him a better fight.

Getting back to Hearns and Floyd. I have seen him against tall fighters he has always excelled (non of those guys compare to Hearns) but you have to judge based on the evidence that is before you. I have seen Hearns outboxed, and knocked out late by Leonard. Floyd is of that cloth.
                that line alone disqualifies anything else you have to say. Tommy gave ray a boxing lesson in their first fight. ray out slugged tommy late, and wore tommy down. but by no stretch did ray even come close to outboxing tommy.

Comment

• Originally posted by istmeno View Post
                  that line alone disqualifies anything else you have to say. Tommy gave ray a boxing lesson in their first fight. ray out slugged tommy late, and wore tommy down. but by no stretch did ray even come close to outboxing tommy.
                  Yeah. In fact Gil Clancy at the beginning of the broadcast raised concern about Hearn's weight (maybe a bit low). I bet you this dude didn't even see Hearn vs SRL fight.

Comment

It's a testament to Floyd's chin, defense and boxing IQ... I could see Floyd stopping Hearns late because Floyd is very good late in fights where as Tommy sometimes gases and he doesn't have the best chin.

Give me the scenario in which Floyd gets KO'd. Does he get caught early, outboxed and beaten up?
                    Not saying he would. But if he did, it would be the early, to mid rounds.

I'm a Floyd guy. Since the 96 Olympics.

I've probably seen him been in real trouble in a few fights.

Thought Chop Chop caught him in the earlier rounds. Judah. Mosley. That's what makes him a pretty solid first ballot hall of famer.

That's not my point, bud.

If Hearns caught him, it would be a little different.

We will agree to disagree.

Comment

• May might be able to do this once before he gets KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X