Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Clottey announced officially less than a week..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what some people are going to post about once the fight is signed and made. I'm glad were not getting play-by-play on every step of the negotiation, It'll be announced in due time. At least we know random blood tests is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      dude shut up you act like Top Rank didn't have this already in motion PRIOR to the negotiations falling through

IN FACT, if you are trying to prove how Mayweather didn't really want to fight after let me ask you this

if that is indeed what you think then why is Mayweather still not with a set fight while Clottey literally agreed days after the deal was offer between Floyd and Manny?

because lets be honest while Mayweather may not have fought a who's who of welters when has he truely been an ass at the negotiation table?

link me to some because I can link you to PLENTY of Manny links where he was demanding more money

in fact there was one on ESB and I know people question ESB but here is one from the LA Times

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/aug...ts/sp-boxing14

and another involving the Hatton fight

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...009280,00.html

so sorry but I know plenty of people who knew they had either Clottey or Foreman in the bullpen with the onus on Clottey because they had plans for Foreman being pitted against Cotto
      and why is that? because arum was convinced floyd dont want none of pac.
      history can repeat itself.

Comment

i mean its clear to see the agenda of these kind of threads.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I wonder what some people are going to post about once the fight is signed and made. I'm glad were not getting play-by-play on every step of the negotiation, It'll be announced in due time. At least we know random blood tests is not an issue.
          ill be paying people alot of e-points if im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
            Good post. I gave you green K.

GTR is a known Floyd hater on BS.
            whats there to like about floyd anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
              dude jus needs to stop ducking.
              unfortunately he can't its in his genes.

Comment

and why is that? because arum was convinced floyd dont want none of pac.
                history can repeat itself.

again you're dumb and blinded solely by the filmy aftertaste of Manny's nuts if you solely think that.

this is a business first and foremost no matter how much we want to think otherwise

from what I know once the testing snag became more and more evident TR had already placed holds on Foreman and Clottey by contact each other's managers. Arum had his ace in the pocket already in place

now if one side, the side that is refusing a stipulation, is conceeding the fight might not happen by negotiating with other fighters, for the same date.

while the other is still negotiating to make the original fight happen only to fall on deaf ears

and you still think its about Floyd not wanting the fight

then there is really nothing more I can say to you and I will make sure to either avoid your myopic posts or school you on just how wrong you are

for now

/class

Comment

whats there to like about floyd anyway?
                  things you will never appreciate to begin with so why bother telling you?

it's clear to most on here your agenda so let's not pretend you know anything about the sport moreso than the man in the sport you love ever so lovingly

Comment

and noone saw this coming.. how hard is it to officially announce Mosley-Mayweather when boxing fans have been craving this for a while? this shoulda happened before Pac-Floyd negotiations..We all know Mosley will agree on every demand floyd has to say. Whats the hold up there, floyd?

is floyd tryin to cherrypick options out there that doesnt exist?
                    HaHa the haters with their bull**** , Pac Clottey was signed seemingly quick because it was already being done before Arum officially pulled out of the Mayweather fight , they never wanted Floyd and knew they were getting out of the fight , Arum was crying no fight everyday and screening public opinion who will they accept , Pauli Foreman and finally Clottey , the *******s fall for the Arum crap like fish taking bait .

The hold up with Floyd Mosley is its in negotiations and will happen and Floyd will be be pushing for the most money he can get but they will work it out , but at least Floyd wont try and suck Mosley down to 142 pounds like Pac did .

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      again you're dumb and blinded solely by the filmy aftertaste of Manny's nuts if you solely think that.

this is a business first and foremost no matter how much we want to think otherwise

from what I know once the testing snag became more and more evident TR had already placed holds on Foreman and Clottey by contact each other's managers. Arum had his ace in the pocket already in place

now if one side, the side that is refusing a stipulation, is conceeding the fight might not happen by negotiating with other fighters, for the same date.

while the other is still negotiating to make the original fight happen only to fall on deaf ears

and you still think its about Floyd not wanting the fight

then there is really nothing more I can say to you and I will make sure to either avoid your myopic posts or school you on just how wrong you are

for now

/class

Comment

Working...
                      X