No announcement yet.

Matt Korobov DESTROYS Daniel Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Korobov DESTROYS Daniel Jacobs

man i posted a thread like this about 3months ago.but yea korobov is a future world champ

Comment

It was a descent fight he defintley got the better of him at the end, but Jacobs didnt get destoyed, he got hanle beat... Also Jocbs was only 18 in this, his way more wiser now and he's skills are tremendous.. Korbov is ok havent really heard to much about him, rigth now id say Jacobs got beat Korbov in a pro fight... Also this is what the amateurs are for you can lose as many times as you want, once you hit the next level it doesnt matter!

Comment

Tyrell Biggs beat Lennox Lewis in the amateurs, Jorge L. Gonzalez beat Riddick Bowe and Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson.

Things went differently in the pros though.

I like Korobov, but we have a way to go before we see how far he goes.

Comment

I'd like to see Korobov step up and fight some better opposition soon. He should be fighting 8 rounders against top 50 middleweights from now on. He's too good to be matched with any more clubfighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GODd*ll*nGer View Post
            It was a descent fight he defintley got the better of him at the end, but Jacobs didnt get destoyed, he got hanle beat... Also Jocbs was only 18 in this, his way more wiser now and he's skills are tremendous.. Korbov is ok havent really heard to much about him, rigth now id say Jacobs got beat Korbov in a pro fight... Also this is what the amateurs are for you can lose as many times as you want, once you hit the next level it doesnt matter!
            exactly.... its a whole new ball game today, he was 18 and that was one of his first international events...

Comment

Working...
            X