Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad (The fight that never happened)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was going to be at 160... Shane was never great at 154 let alone at 160... Tito wins

In 2001 Shane wanted and it would of been a better, that was going to be at 154 but Tito wanted to fight Roy so it never happened... In 2001 at 154 it would of been a better closer fight but Tito was in his prime, at his peak, and a beast at 154... That IMO he beats Shane in a close fight...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I like tito, but his track record against Americans speaks for itself.
      Well you talking about 3 Americans that he lost to were against ATG's and with Roy he fought him in a weightclass Tito had no business in... And, Winky was at his peak when he beat Tito and Tito not so much...

Tito also hold wins against Top Americans... He beat a champion in Maurice Blocker to win the IBF belt in 1993, he also beat an undefeated top fighter at the time in Oba Carr in 1994, beat Freddie Pendleton who was much better than what his record states, IMO Tito was the first fighter ever to technically beat Whitaker(Granted Whitaker was past his prime) when up in weight and beat an undefeated champion in David Reid(granted pretty green at the time), and went up in weight and beat the 2nd best MW and champion at the time in William Joppy...

So Tito Record against Americans is not bad, you can even add Oscar and Vargas who were born in the U.S...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Well you talking about 3 Americans that he lost to were against ATG's and with Roy he fought him in a weightclass Tito had no business in... And, Winky was at his peak when he beat Tito and Tito not so much...

Tito also hold wins against Top Americans... He beat a champion in Maurice Blocker to win the IBF belt in 1993, he also beat an undefeated top fighter at the time in Oba Carr in 1994, beat Freddie Pendleton who was much better than what his record states, IMO Tito was the first fighter ever to technically beat Whitaker(Granted Whitaker was past his prime) when up in weight and beat an undefeated champion in David Reid(granted pretty green at the time), and went up in weight and beat the 2nd best MW and champion at the time in William Joppy...

So Tito Record against Americans is not bad, you can even add Oscar and Vargas who were born in the U.S...
        Boom. Streetbully

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          I like tito, but his track record against Americans speaks for itself.
          there he goes again hating on ricans. Hes beat more americans than he has lost 2 each he lost 2 were defensive and bigger than him

Comment

I honestly think Tito would hurt shane

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              I think Shane might win but I'd root for Tito.
              Yeah, I think Shane might of won this to. But I would of probably cheered for Tito.

Comment

I'd put my money on Tito. He'd probably win a UD in an action packed fight.

Comment

i think this would be the first and probably only time shane would get stopped hed be to to brave for his own good and decide to trade with tito and thatas were it starts going bad for him

Comment

Dont know who would take it. but shane wouldnt get knocked out i can tell you that.

Comment

tito by TKO11

Comment

Working...
                      X