Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad (The fight that never happened)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
    Dont know who would take it. but shane wouldnt get knocked out i can tell you that.
    they said same thing bout marg b4 and b4 bout mayorga if u get caught with the right punch it could be ova and tito had the power to do it

Comment

Tito wouldn't KO Shane, I'm 100 % sure of that. But at higher weight, Tito would get a UD and maybe a wide one.

Comment

Trinidad had special power. He never lost a fight. He lost 3 boxing matches,big difference. If Tito could hit you easily,you lost. Shane likes to engage tooo much. Tito would wreck him by the middle rounds. To beat Tito you have to be smart and box. Engage as little as possible. Stay as far away as possible from Tito. Tito is an ATG!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey's Revenge View Post
          Trinidad had special power. He never lost a fight. He lost 3 boxing matches,big difference. If Tito could hit you easily,you lost. Shane likes to engage tooo much. Tito would wreck him by the middle rounds. To beat Tito you have to be smart and box. Engage as little as possible. Stay as far away as possible from Tito. Tito is an ATG!!
          agree !!!!!!!!

Comment

Shane Mosley is a fighter not a slick boxer. He doesn't even have a jab so Tito destroys him at 154 and at 147 is a much closer fight but Tito get's a UD or a late KO.

Comment

Interesting that most think Trinidad would win by KO. I can't see that myself. If Trinidad wins it will be on points, Mosley ain't going to get KO'd

Comment

Mosley on points

Comment

Shane Mosley or EPO Shame Mostly?

Shane gets stopped by Tito, Shame Mostly might drop Tito once and win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Mosley on points
                    That's an interesting prediction. How do you see Mosley arriving to a points win over Tito? If the fight went the distance -- which it likely would have due to Shane's ATG chin -- I think Tito would have landed some brutal bombs over the course of the fight. It would have been one hell of a fight. Mosley wouldn't have layed down. He would have let it all hang out.

Comment

Seems like it would go like Forrest-Mosley I, but with harder punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X