Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i see on this site the strongest and smartest man who ever lived I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation visiting NSB, feeding trolls; ****** with white collars. these trolls have us chasing post after post and link after link and , posting in threads we hate so we can prove **** we don't need to prove. We're the middle children of boxing, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great fight. No Great ***** in our lifes. Our Greatest War is a NSB war... our greatest ***** is the one in the tube. We've all been raised on boxing and believe that one day we'd all be able to witness Floyd vs Pac our own hagler-hearns, ali-frazier and **** all the bitchez in the world. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
      man i see on this site the strongest and smartest man who ever lived I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation visiting NSB, feeding trolls; ****** with white collars. these trolls have us chasing post after post and link after link and , posting in threads we hate so we can prove **** we don't need to prove. We're the middle children of boxing, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great fight. No Great ***** in our lifes. Our Greatest War is a NSB war... our greatest ***** is the one in the tube. We've all been raised on boxing and believe that one day we'd all be able to witness Floyd vs Pac our own hagler-hearns, ali-frazier and **** all the bitchez in the world. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
      Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
        I have no time for ******ed people like you?
        Coming in here thinkin there ****, stop sukkin larrys ****......
        And you call me a ***git?
        I DONT WANT TO BE THE LEADER can your ******ed brain register that?
        Get a life
        he's not the only one who thinks youre a f@ggot, you know......

Comment

The Coalition was alot more organised imo,
          I've seen some of the stuff they did in there........
          No offence to the people involved but that was pretty gay,
          they tasks and ****,
          I remember one set by horus it was like "Operation Green (something or other),"
          Pretty gay

The Coalition was pretty tight run, but there were some cool cats. I was a member, well, I still am but it's dead there now. They were some fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post

The Coalition was pretty tight run, but there were some cool cats. I was a member, well, I still am but it's dead there now. They were some fun times.
            Wish I was around for it man, why did it finish up?

Comment

Wish I was around for it man, why did it finish up?
              There wasn't any real reason, tbh. It got a lot of hate cause a couple of guys in it were disliked by some guys, then KING posted some **** up (That Operation Green thing you mentioned), and then just dying down, people weren't posting in it as often and it got to a point when no one posts there anymore. There were a lot of threads about The Co, if you do a search i'm sure you'll find a few

Comment

lmao, prettyboy owning left and right.

Comment

i am cool with a lot of you guys but chill this gay **** out ,its making yall look childish. how about disbanding the ****** boxer mafias ,then go on to youtube and learn the sport of boxing watch the old fights learn some **** and come back with actual boxing knowledge.

Comment

So does that mean that the Manny Pac Mafia is gay aswell?
                    Never heard of such a thing, was that one of your creations too?

Afaik, there's no mafia at all with the pinoys, they just band together if needs be, without requiring any leader and then just disband again if there's no need for it.

This mafia thingy especially in boards is just totally gay and so childish.

Comment

• Oh ****, how the **** did I miss this thread. Damn Burner, I didnt know **** got this serious. 6 questions for Larry. Yall going hard at it now

Comment

Working...
                      X