Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is roiding because he know urine test are weak...

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
      Wrong! u mean how FMJ make boxing look bad
      FMJ brings fans to the sport. That is never a bad thing for such an underrated sport.

Comment

If Manny is juicing Floyd will never ever fight him. Floyd is known to be a good servant of "level playing field" and he will never ever fight a possible juicer in Manny and an admitted PED user like Shane Mosley.

....or will he?

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
          FMJ brings fans to the sport. That is never a bad thing for such an underrated sport.
          Not so where I'm from.

I can't invite casual fans to Mayweather fights because they whine too much.

Compared to what most casual fans are used to, UFC and Pacquiao, Mayweather fights are too slow and boring.

Comment

nope ...america is the most racist country in the world....you think pac would get away with anything....theres no proof now yet hes guilty already..wtf?...****, a mofo who is a drug convict was the one who accused pac and now its gospel to them.....

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
              COuld be, But the reality is PAC is not juicing. There's zero proof
              Proof? Well there is no proof he cheated on his wife, no proof Al Capone ran the mob, had people killed and so forth.
              The proof is all the peices to the puzzle, why wasnt he able to knock JMM out in 2 blood wars, but he killed Cotto?
              You're telling me JMM hits harder than Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Not so where I'm from.

I can't invite casual fans to Mayweather fights because they whine too much.

Compared to what most casual fans are used to, UFC and Pacquiao, Mayweather fights are too slow and boring.
                My friends have actually really gotten into the sport since Floyd came back. They were all really into the negotiations for the fight. They all want Floyd to **** up Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  nope ...america is the most racist country in the world....you think pac would get away with anything....theres no proof now yet hes guilty already..wtf?...****, a mofo who is a drug convict was the one who accused pac and now its gospel to them.....
                  Nobody payed to much attention to Sr. It was Manny and his camps reaction to testing that caused it..
                  And nope, it's Asia thats the most racist

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    Proof? Well there is no proof he cheated on his wife, no proof Al Capone ran the mob, had people killed and so forth.
                    The proof is all the peices to the puzzle, why wasnt he able to knock JMM out in 2 blood wars, but he killed Cotto?
                    That one's great! Al Capone killed HUNDREDS of people, yet all they could put him away for is TAX EVASION.

John Gotti, leader of one of the five families, recently went through his FIFTH MISTRIAL. The guy has killed dozens of people.

Proof doesn't need to smack you in the face to exist. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      Wrong logic bro....look at the facts...CLottey himself said that hitting Cotto was very easy..JMM on the other hand is a counter-puncher who hardly initiated an attack against Pacquiao..and the one time that he did Pacquiao nearly KO'd him in their rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X