No announcement yet.

If floyd doesnt fight shane..im officially done defending him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
    They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen
    Calm down. There's no reason that you should have been defending Mayweather in the first place. He doesn't need you or anybody else to defend him.
    Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Same here. if he doesn't fight Mosley next, I'm done.

It will happen tho, he has no other fight..

I'm dissapointed as hell about him not fighting Pacquiao tho, i don't care what anyone says, when he asked for a Steroid test, it was a sign of weakness, how come he didn't ask Oscar or anyone else for a test?

Getting a bit sick of this, fight already...
    You people need to get a lives of your own instead of living vicariously through boxers, or athletes in general for that matter. I still can't believe that there are people still talking this "Mayweather only asked for random blood testing to get out of the fight" nonsense. That's a sign of your stupidity in my opinion. Why didn't he ask Oscar to submit to random testing? Maybe he wasn't worried about Oscar being on something that was against the rules. Makes sense doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
      me 2 .
      Put that kool-aid down young man!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        Does it really bother you that someone is getting sick of drinking that Mayweather kool-aid?

I thought you didn't argue with mayweather fans? This is the 2nd thread that you've followed me into.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          Calm down. There's no reason that you should have been defending Mayweather in the first place. He doesn't need you or anybody else to defend him.You people need to get a lives of your own instead of living vicariously through boxers, or athletes in general for that matter. I still can't believe that there are people still talking this "Mayweather only asked for random blood testing to get out of the fight" nonsense. That's a sign of your stupidity in my opinion. Why didn't he ask Oscar to submit to random testing? Maybe he wasn't worried about Oscar being on something that was against the rules. Makes sense doesn't it?
          Yo, my nickuh, you dumb as hell. REAL TALK.

Comment

Agreed, Larry. Agreed. It should be made though.

Comment

They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen
              It wont happen....Mayweather is to big of a pussssy

Comment

seriously there comes a time when this **** aint all about money(hell 10 million is a **** load any damn way)..but this **** is personal..its about respect..its about legacy...there is a huge demand for this fight.....there is NO REASON this fight shouldnt happen..
                I have to agree with you MR.LARRYX on several levels.

#1. IMHO, Floyd should have fought Pacman whether his father though he was juicing or not. I believe Floyd stated that he could beat Pac either way with or without roids. So, he should have made the fight happen.

If there are plans to fight {Floyd vs Pac} in the latter part of this year .... then I'll excuse my #1 comment and move to #2.

#2. Since the Pacman vs Floyd fight is not going to happen till later 2010 - Then he should take the opportunity, seize the moment and take on Mosley. Money should be an afterthought when it comes to Mosley. Because he's been calling out Mosley for years .... Mosley's been calling him out for years. This is the fight that has to happen IF, the Pacman fight can't be a reality until post-election.

There are no excuses Floyd could use that would exceed losing family members in the Haiti disaster - None.

Now, I'm on record defending Floyd for making the choices he made up to this point {Exception Pacman fight} because boxing is a business first.

But, aside from Pacman ... This {Mosley} is the fight everybody wants to see. Both are available now, both are with GBP, both are in a position to make it happen. No more BS ....... Make it so, Floyd!!!!!!

Comment

I don't believe you larry. You'll stop defending him for a few weeks, then you'll be unable to control your emotions and come back and pretend it never happened and that it was Mosley's fault and that Pac is the devil, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    When did Mosley, Vargas and James Toney get busted for using steroids?

1 day after the fight. Never heard of a pre fight steroid test before, it's just a bull**** excuse, he knows what he saw. Manny is faster, stronger, can take a hard punch from the best, and is a lot more active. He ducked Manny.... it hurts to say but it's the truth.

Coming from a big PBF fan.....
                    How did he "duck" Pacquiao when Pacquiao is the one who walked away from the fight and quickly moved on to another opponent? Again, all Pacquiao had to do was agree to random blood testing with a 14 day cutoff and the fight would be on. Why mental midgets like you try so desperately to spin things and place the blame on Mayweather is something that I will never understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                      just shut the **** up. a sign of weakness is leaving 40 dollars on the table because you're afraid of getting poked with a needle 14 fays before the fight.

You STFU

A sign of weakness is Ducking all the top WW

A sign of weakness is walking away from 40 mil cause of 24 days

A sign of weakness is coming up with this fake ass steroids alligations

A sign of weakness is fighting a LW at a catchweight and coming in overweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X