• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's 5' 7.5"

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
      Next week throw chair at him!
      u sure would do that, right ? i know u internet tough guys feel better about yourself after bashing others online. the sad part is you're still a loser in life

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
        u sure would do that, right ? i know u internet tough guys feel better about yourself after bashing others online. the sad part is you're still a loser in life

And you are online too and you act thought,so thats make you even a bigger loser.

I bet that you are 4 eye PIGGGGGGGGGGGG

bwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
          Lol he will be at the rec center on 215 greenvalley near the library on saturdays at 10am.... go for it lol i wanna watch lmao
          I live in Summerlin west side. and no, I wont go out of my time to see this scumbag. But if I ever see him while Im out anywhere sure, Ill ask him "Why he ducked all the WW's?"

Comment

And you are online too so thats make you even a bigger loser.
            i aint bashin pro boxers u mofo danish pig im only talking **** about losers like you. every ****in post you either say: i love pac or i hate floyd.

Comment

I wouldn't have bothered him, here's there for his sons/nephews game and nothing else.

Comment

cool....

I wonder if he's the same in regular life as he is on camera. I tend to doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  i aint bashin pro boxers u mofo danish pig im only talking **** about losers like you. every ****in post you either say: i love pac or i hate floyd.

at least I am boxing,you cant get up from your computer chair,you FAT PIG!

bwahahahaha PIG BAGE do you want CHOCOLATE?

Comment

Next week throw chair at him!
                    He does that, he better hope Floyd's group don't hit that hard.
                    He'll be limping away a bit sore from the pummeling.

Comment

I was in Henderson, NV a few years ago and drove up a street with Floyd jogging with Ellerbe following closely in a Rolls. Floyd waved at people who blew their horns.

Comment

Working...
                      X