Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is manny amongst top 10 atg ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a very good chance of getting there before he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Apua View Post
      boxing facilities, training techniques. sport is a sciene and it changes really fast.
      In detail tell me how Pac is more skilled than Willie Pep?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Not the pepster. Dammit who said that?

Comment

if you would want to become a pro boxer would you rather choose todays modern ways of training or things that were available in 40's ? boxing like any other sport isnt standing in one place.

Comment

if you would want to become a pro boxer would you rather choose todays modern ways of training or things that were available in 40's ? boxing like any other sport isnt standing in one place.
            Is that your detail?

I give you an easier one ok... Explain how Kelly Pavlik is more skilled than Ezzard Charles? or Archie Moore? or Charles Burley?

Comment

Top 30 for me. If he cleans out the Welters, then top 15 easily.

Comment

Ugh... How these threads stay alive is beyond me.

Im with the guy above me on this.

Comment

Is that your detail?

I give you an easier one ok... Explain how Kelly Pavlik is more skilled than Ezzard Charles? or Archie Moore? or Charles Burley?
                  kelly isnt worth mentioning.. he's not the best and never was. but PAC has an advantage over old timers because there are more advanced techniques today and skills arent everything. Believe me the majority of skills come with practise and as I said today it's easier to get better skills.
                  why you got manny pac mafia avatar and telling me this **** ? ! all i am saying Manny is p4p best fighter in the world, the majority agrees that he's top 10 all time great ! thats the truth

Comment

kelly isnt worth mentioning.. he's not the best and never was. but PAC has an advantage over old timers because there are more advanced techniques today and skills arent everything. Believe me the majority of skills come with practise and as I said today it's easier to get better skills.
                    why you got manny pac mafia avatar and telling me this **** ? ! all i am saying Manny is p4p best fighter in the world, the majority agrees that he's top 10 all time great ! thats the truth
                    Can Pac beat:

Hearns
                    Tito
                    Sanchez
                    Pep
                    Saddler
                    Diran
                    Nelson
                    Pryor
                    SRL
                    SRR
                    Gomez
                    Benitez
                    Harada
                    Ambers

?????????????????????????????????

Comment

why you got manny pac mafia avatar and telling me this ****? ! all i am saying Manny is p4p best fighter in the world, the majority agrees that he's top 10 all time great ! thats the truth
                      Well who do you consider the #1 MW? Who do you consider as the best LW? Or FW?

Why do I have a MannyPac Mafia avatar? Because I am a huge Manny Pacquiao fan, he is my favorite active fighter right now... Why you ask?

I agree Pac is the best P4P fighter in the World right now...

But, he is not top 10 ATG right now and anybody who thinks or agrees with that he is top 10 all time lacks serious knowledge of the sport...

Comment

Working...
                      X