Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At first I respected Paulies questioning of Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first I respected Paulies questioning of Pacquiao.

However, now it is just getting extremely annoying, to the point where it seems to me that he just wants his name to be seen by people on ESPN. At this point all it looks like is a pathetic attempt at self promotion.

If Paulie wants attention, I suggest he himself take what he accuses Manny of taking if it is so easy to get away with, and star knocking out top welter weights.

waste of a thread

Comment

Agree man, getting to the point where I wish I had the chance to punch him in the face. Not because I'm a *******, but because he just seems like one of the little spoilt kids, you know, when you go round to someones house and their kid is out of control, and you knew if your own son talked to you like that you would have beat the shyzzle out of him.

Comment

boxin is full of **** - selfpromotion

...paulie sucks

Comment

TS is ****in lame

Comment

He's definitely milking it.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
              waste of a thread
              do you waste a lot of kleenex to ass video, animalistic?

Comment

Paulie is pretty much speaking his mind and showing he ain't no punk. As he said, "Why don't they sue me?". He opened his mouth far more times then The Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Paulie is pretty much speaking his mind and showing he ain't no punk. As he said, "Why don't they sue me?". He opened his mouth far more times then The Mayweathers.
                  He spoke his mind. He doesnèt have to jock other cats in every interview.

Comment

Does Manny even watch ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                    X