Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

breaking news! clottey's coach refused us visa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
    He actually asked everyone on face book if he should fire his trainer before he did it. I found that interesting.
    That's actually quite insulting and downright unprofessional.

Comment

Do u think he's taking a dive?
      I don't think that's necessary for him to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
        I think its time for FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.

PACQUIAO would KO CLOTTEY in 2 rounds if FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR. is in CLOTTEY s corner.
        that sounds familiar, lol

Comment

Terrible news but i still think the fight will happen anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            That's actually quite insulting and downright unprofessional.
            I was surprised by it. seemed strange to me. You have to fire the guy after you do that.
            I don't think that's necessary for him to lose.
            I agree. I like Clottey though and want to see him do well. Pac should win but anything is possible. If Pac gets cut by lets say....a clash of heads maybe then it could be tough times. Many feel Arum may pay Clottey to make it "look nice" but I hope this is not the case. Either way Pac should win.

Comment

Where there's a will there's a way!

Comment

Mayweather Snr would make 24/7 very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  You don't think he would? It's the biggest payday of his career and most publicity of his career. Clottey would probably take the fight with a talking parrot in his corner.
                  Rafiki will do...

Comment

no way mayweather sr would train clottey......cause he would be potentially ruining jr's big payday either way pac would still beat clottey but jr wouldnt allow it anyway..

Comment

Arum will probably pick a trainer for him if this one can't fly over.
                      I wouldnt be surprise.

He actually asked everyone on face book if he should fire his trainer before he did it. I found that interesting.
                      I saw it on his facebook after the Cotto fight, He was blaming his trainer(Kwame) and everything on it, He was moaning that he won the fight, I wrote him and told him he lost the cotto fight more than cotto winning it.

The thing about african fighter is once the start making the money then they're comfortable, They dont really need to win their fights, The money he would make in the Pac fight is enough for him to live like a millionaire in Ghana, So he isnt an hungry fighter like you would want him to be.

Ike Quartey was exactly like that, He got big headed spray money in people's faces and rob people up the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                      X