Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Adamek as a HW contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of Adamek as a HW contender?

Just read a report on fight news and he seems to feel much better at HW.

I'm interested in seeing what he can do. The guy is one of the best TV fighters around and has the technique to be able to bring his power up with him.

Everyone should take notice of this guy; he's a former cw champion who's moved up to hw and he actually likes to fight and fights relativley frequently for a high profile fighter. This guy is going to breath some life into the hw division and provide some very entertaining fights..
    ________
    CHRYSLER CONCORDE SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -JACK- View Post
      Just read a report on fight news and he seems to feel much better at HW.

I'm interested in seeing what he can do. The guy is one of the best TV fighters around and has the technique to be able to bring his power up with him.
      adamek is a MINT fighter big up respect to the guy (Y)...he hits hard...would love to watch him fight one of the Klitchskos or even Haye

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Everyone should take notice of this guy; he's a former cw champion who's moved up to hw and he actually likes to fight and fights relativley frequently for a high profile fighter. This guy is going to breath some life into the hw division and provide some very entertaining fights..
        Him and Haye could be a FOTY candidate.

I'd give him a shot against the Klitschkos too.

Comment

Anything that increases the depth of the division I am in favor for.

Id like to see Arreola-Adamek.

Comment

He is a KO loss waiting to happen at HW. he looked fat and sloppier against Golata.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              He is a KO loss waiting to happen at HW. he looked fat and sloppier against Golata.
              Yeah, he is too small to be an effective H/W, with his technique.

His power didn't seem all that against Golota either.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                It takes time to adjust to the extra weight street bully. Besides, he did destroy Golota despite it.

Comment

Originally posted by -JACK- View Post
                  It takes time to adjust to the extra weight street bully. Besides, he did destroy Golota despite it.
                  Who doesn't destroy Golata? The fact of the matter is he was out of shape, and was sporting a gut and bingo arms.

Comment

I think he's brilliant. In shape and exciting to watch. Though his size annoys me, it's due to this that i think he can't win a world title at Heavyweight, he's too small. Usually if you're small you have good speed (David Haye) but i think Adamek lacks enough speed to beat a Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                    X